Звук [Sound]

Discus and support Звук [Sound] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Не работает звук в наушниках подключенных к джойстику от xbox one, в настройках включен звук windows sonic, но хвох выдает звуки на динамики в... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EamannStifler, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Звук [Sound]

Не работает звук в наушниках подключенных к джойстику от xbox one, в настройках включен звук windows sonic, но хвох выдает звуки на динамики в наушниках тишина что делать?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-The sound in the headphones connected to the joystick from Xbox One does not work, the settings include the sound of Windows Sonic, but the tails gives sounds to the speakers in the headphones silence what to do?]

:)

EamannStifler, Dec 21, 2018
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Звук [Sound]

3. RomkaZzz Win User

Звук [Sound]

Привет! Ты пробовал менять настройки? Верни по умолчанию Стерео без сжатия. анее наушники работали без проблем?
  4. EamannStifler Win User

Звук [Sound]

Да, пробовал все-равно не работает, как бы чат работает все нормально, а чтоб именно звук выводить по чему-то не может, или бокс в принципе так не может

[Translation - Yes, I tried it all the same does not work, as if the chat is working everything is fine, but so that it can not output sound for something, or boxing, in principle, can not]
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Звук [Sound]

Hey there Eamann!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your headset.

I would suggest that if the aforementioned links did not help, then to try what we call a soft factory reset.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue
  6. TalRasha321 Win User

Forza horizon 4 нет звука. (google translate Forza horizon 4 no sound.)

Через наушники пробовал, через колонки пробовал, через разные выходы пробовал(сзади зеленый, спереди зеленый)

Недавно переключил звук на монитор(у меня на монике тоже есть выход под звук) появился звук, но кряхтение и треск, будто что-то сломано в ушах, но они рабочие, через колонки то же самое. Час назад звук пропал(Когда моник переставлял, всё отрубал)

[Translation - Through the headphones tried, through the speakers tried, through different outputs tried (back green, front green) Recently switched the sound on the monitor (I have on the bridge, too, there is a sound), there was a sound, but the crack
    and crackling, as if something is broken in the ears, but they Workers, through the columns the same. An hour ago The sound disappeared (When the Monique rearranged, everything was cut off) ]
Thema:

Звук [Sound]

1. Звук [Sound] - Similar Threads - Звук Sound

2. Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues: Any pair of wireless headphones I connect to my Xbox one s, mainly my Razer Kaira, Connects, however no sound is heard, I’ve tried with multiple pairs of wireless headphones, and even cleaned my...
  3. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  4. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  5. Xbox party members sounding robotic

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party members sounding robotic: For about three months now, every time friends join my party they sound really weird. Kind of robotic and reverbed. I’ve reported on the insider program but this has been going on for a while now....
  6. No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24)

in XboX Insiders
    No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24): I sent two reports using tracing to show no audio is working. Oddly even after updates and hard resets the sound works on Xbox splash and then goes silent immediately after. This began before and...
  7. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  8. не записывает звук dvr windows 10 [Does not record the sound of Windows 10 DVR]

in XBoX on Windows
    не записывает звук dvr windows 10 [Does not record the sound of Windows 10 DVR]: День добрый, может быть кто сталкивался с такой проблемой, раньше писал видео на dvr xbox, был и звук с микрофона и с компьютера, все работало, потом перестал записываться звук, видео пишет, звука...
  9. Пропадает звук в играх [Translate] The sound in games disappears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Пропадает звук в играх [Translate] The sound in games disappears: Здравствуйте****4;а возникает вновь.Это происходит уже в течении 3х месяцев.Консоль на гарантии xbox one x,могу ли я обменять консоль на новую? Мой телефон [Mod Removed] [Translate by Mod]...
  10. Отсутствует звук в игре Forza Horizon 4. [There is no sound in the game ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Отсутствует звук в игре Forza Horizon 4. [There is no sound in the game ...: В игре Forza Horizon 4 полностью отсутствует звук. Появляется лишь звук двигателя машин (даже звука речи нет) в видеороликах, а так и его нет. Звук в игре и микшере громкости наушников стоит на...