Zune:

Discus and support Zune: in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My zune player powers off on its own. It will play 5 or 6 songs and power off. I can start it back up and its fine for 5 or 6 plays and same thing all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Tom Fornaciari, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Zune:

My zune player powers off on its own. It will play 5 or 6 songs and power off. I can start it back up and its fine for 5 or 6 plays and same thing all day. The battery charges fine.

:)

Tom Fornaciari, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Today Only - Xbox Music Pass On Sale - $31.41 (Usually $99)

I went ahead and cancelled my Zune Music Pass and bought this Xbox Music Pass. Good find. They also gave me back $15 when I cancelled my Zune Music Pass so that basically paid for half of the Xbox Music Pass order lol.

XFistsClenchedX, Sep 13, 2018
  3. sunkist2012
    sunkist2012 Guest
    Zune for Xbox Live

Does anyone here have a Zune membership? I was reading about Zune a few days ago and found out that if you subscribe to Zune, you can link your Zune account to your Xbox Live account and stream music through your Xbox. Does anyone here do that?

sunkist2012, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Zune:

Hi Tom Fornaciari,

I'm sorry to hear the issues you may be experiencing with the Zune Player powering off.
    Note : As of November 15, 2015, the Zune service has been discontinued. This may cause errors when attempting to stream or download content or update the service.
    I would recommend to try this troubleshooting resource
    “Contact Support” error message on your Zune player.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 20, 2018
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    I miss using my Zune and the Zune software. I actually still have mine in a drawer somewhere. The same issue started to happen to me years ago. More or less, you'll probably be better off buying another one... However, that may prove to be difficult.
    Most of the Zune devices I find now days are way overpriced.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Zune: