ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues

Discus and support ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues We're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by obeythemama, Sep 27, 2018.

1. obeythemama
    obeythemama Guest

ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues
    We're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!

:)

obeythemama, Sep 27, 2018
  2. JaizanZg
    JaizanZg Guest
    JaizanZg, Sep 27, 2018
  3. ZTE: Wireless Chanell

ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Wireless Chanell
    plllls βοηθήσει πώς μπορώ να αλλάξω το ασύρματο chanell μου ???? Zte zxhn h108n

Χρήστος Βασιλογιάννης m0rF3aS'88, Sep 27, 2018
  4. ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues

XBF Crystal P, Sep 27, 2018
  5. obeythemama
    obeythemama Guest
    No it didn't work. I even got my old xbox and was same error message. Its very odd that it just went out while watching a movie.

It is an xboX 360 not xboX one. I don't think that makes a difference.

obeythemama, Sep 28, 2018
  6. Hey there, obeythemama

So yeah, the model of console totally does make a difference.

They have different features, settings and troubleshooting options to consider.

If you get that DNS message, try these steps for the Xbox 360 "I need help with my Xbox 360 network connection" and see if that helps resolve
    the issue you are experiencing.

Don't forget to let us know how that worked for you

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Sep 28, 2018
  7. NicoleHenson
    NicoleHenson Guest
    I have same problem word for word , we where watching a movie on prime and it disconnected and havent been able to reconnect yet, ive done the restart consoles thing , done all the suggestions i came across on the website , i keep getting DNS issue, everything
    else in my home wotks fine, my fire stick , my rokus, my PlayStation 3 and laptops all can connect with no issues, so its gotta be the xbox system, please help.

NicoleHenson, Sep 28, 2018
  8. obeythemama
    obeythemama Guest

Im sorry but no that did not work either. This is crazy...

I saw another post that had the same issue word for word. Im glad im not the only one.

There has to be something that can be done to fix it.

obeythemama, Oct 2, 2018
  9. obeythemama
    obeythemama Guest
    Yes i agree ..has to be xbox

obeythemama, Oct 2, 2018
  10. obeythemama
    obeythemama Guest
    I FIXED IT!!!!

I FIXED IT!!!

I FIXED IT!!!

I am so happy right now. This has drove me crazy for the last 2 weeks.

Anyway. i went into the settings on my router and changed the channels to manual and POOF it came right up, Connected almost immediately. Not saying this would work for you but it did fix mine.

I have an AT&T wireless internet. i hope this helps you, Good Luck!

I will try to help you, if you need it

so happy

obeythemama, Oct 2, 2018
  11. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello Obey,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Thank you for keeping us up to date with the situation and glad to hear it's fixed.

There have been recent issues with the DNS not connecting for some Hotspots and service providers (through recent server updates/service provider updates).

Should the issue continue please try setting up a manual DNS, that DNS will be 1.1.1.1/1.0.0.1

Xbox One go to:

1. settings

2. network

3. network settings

4. advanced settings

5. DNS settings and set to manual (the primary is 1.1.1.1 and secondary is 1.0.0.1)

6. test all networks

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 2, 2018
  12. ED kRevali
    ED kRevali Guest
    You could try as mentioned above on your Xbox

1. settings

2. network

3. network settings

4. advanced settings

5. DNS settings and set to manual (the primary is 1.1.1.1 and secondary is 1.0.0.1, if these doesn't work try using 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)

ED kRevali, Oct 2, 2018
  13. AJ2124
    AJ2124 Guest

Hi, I was having issues with connecting my XboxOne as well. At first I thought it was my wifi but it is working fine on my phone and computers. When I try to set up a wireless network and put in my wifi password it just says it's unable to connect to my
    wireless network. When I unplugged it like it said to, that didn't work either and I just don't know what else to do now.

AJ2124, Oct 2, 2018
  14. j4yt411
    j4yt411 Guest
    hiya I'm jaytall

looking in to ur issue I was wondering if u have had a look at ur ruter settings,

in the uk I am on sky 192.168.0.1 so u need to find ur suppliers ip add here u can maintain there stop gap every ip add is different so you will need to look yet alone xbox issues this may help as some people like myself play at night more and there can
    be a small interuption to your internet so it wont show on xbox but reset u back to home screen causing u to have connection issues for a short time. also look one xbox at the detailed network analysis this will show packet loss this is where u loose stuff
    occasionaly via ur modem/ruter or even give u a idea of broken cabels . after that in same area will show if ur having any isues at this time

then the last is watch xbox.com/servis status always a good idea as any loss that is shown will have a issues on ur xbox

j4yt411, Oct 2, 2018
  15. obeythemama
    obeythemama Guest
    hi,

thanks for your help. i ended up calling Xbox Support.

restore factory settings

go to storage

then clear cache

and poof

we have Xbox Live Again!!!!

obeythemama, Oct 2, 2018
Thema: