ZTE ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection

Discus and support ZTE ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Leo G04, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Leo G04
    Leo G04 Guest

ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection
    Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

:)

Leo G04, Nov 24, 2018
  2. JaizanZg
    JaizanZg Guest
    JaizanZg, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Rankehi
    Rankehi Guest
    Unable to connect xbox live

So I'vent been able to connect live for a while. I have tried restarting my modem and xbox. I've also forwarded the ports and even tried a bridged connection and I've still not been able to connect. I also updated my xbox using a CD.

My Xbox live connection has worked fine before and I don't know what's happened to it.

Modem: ZTE ZXDSL 931WII ver2E

Rankehi, Nov 24, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Leo,

Sorry for the issue with your network connection. First off are you wired or wireless? Also you can try going to Settings>network>network settings>Adv. settings> clear alt mac address. When the console reboots connect to your network again and try to turn
    it off. Also how is the power mode set to energy saving or instant on? you can try switching to the other that is set then switch back.

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 24, 2018
  5. Leo G04
    Leo G04 Guest
    Hello Brad, thank you so much, this helped solve the problem to my issue.

Leo G04, Nov 24, 2018
  6. Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

XBF Crystal P, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: