Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection crashes before loading.

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection crashes before loading. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently purchased Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection but every time I try to load up the game it instantly crashes. I have gone through the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DustinMiller32, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection crashes before loading.

I recently purchased Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection but every time I try to load up the game it instantly crashes. I have gone through the msconfig and turned off the startup items, I have restarted the computer multiple time and I have tried re-installing
    the game and I have yet to find a solution to this issue.

:)

DustinMiller32, Jul 15, 2018
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Jul 15, 2018
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh, Jul 15, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Having a corrupted game file is one of the common reasons why Zoo Tycoon keeps on crashing when playing. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

M3tal Daz3, Jul 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: