Zombi

Discus and support Zombi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it worth getting this game. I've been watching it on twitch and because of the menu and selecting items to equipped I didn't like the look of it. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Mar 17, 2016.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Zombi

Is it worth getting this game. I've been watching it on twitch and because of the menu and selecting items to equipped I didn't like the look of it. Is there anywhere I can play like a demo of it?

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Mar 17, 2016
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Sniper Elite : Zombie Army Trilogy

Zombie Army Trilogy - Breakdancing Zombie: Zombie Army Trilogy - Breakdancing Zombiehttps://youtu.be/wLqxY3ROaQA

King Tones, Mar 17, 2016
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Zombi

They are both Zombie games and you smash zombies heads in.
    Yes they are very different but still a FPS with Zombies.

King Tones, Mar 17, 2016
  4. Mexicola1984
    Mexicola1984 Guest

Zombi

I have played quite a bit of it on the Xbox One and i think its quite all right, enjoyed my time with it and for £7:50 i think its on sale for i would grab it all day long.

Mexicola1984, Mar 17, 2016
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Its a launch Wii U title, so the graphics are pretty average at best, gameplay though is good.

Shaggy2000, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DBurleson Win User

Zombies Zombies Zombies

Im sorry..?...
    [​IMG]
  7. L31GHS Win User

What will YOU play first ? :)

Zombies, zombies and more zombies!
  8. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Future of cod!

Black ops 2? lol zombie zombie zombie 20 zombie maps in one tht is wht i think it shd be!
  9. CHAOTICxTEAZER Win User

Zombie Freaks?

Nope you're not alone. I love zombies...zombie movies....zombie games.
  10. gooslaps goop Win User

CHEATING

In your head in your he e e ead zombie zombie zombie.
Thema:

Zombi

1. Zombi - Similar Threads - Zombi

2. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  3. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  4. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend: I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to...
  5. COD zombies error ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD zombies error ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’: My boyfriend has bought COD MW3 and it does not let us launch zombies on eitheir Xbox. I am set up as the home Xbox so it should work however we are both getting an error each time when trying to...
  6. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?: Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen. 05aa12d4-71cb-47dc-a53e-5240b7d1d60b
  7. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  8. Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology: Hello fellow gaming enthusiasts! I hope this message finds you well. I am currently delving into the exciting realm of Zombie Survival Game Development Services and am eager to gather insights...
  9. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  10. my loot in mw3 zombies

in XBoX on Consoles
    my loot in mw3 zombies: Hi on mw3 zombie if the game crashes i lose all my loot on mw3 zombie and it's not my internet it's the game that needs patching up fed up of playing a game for 45 mins then crashes and i lose wot...