Zombi is an amazing game :)

Discus and support Zombi is an amazing game :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ........... Hello everyone :) .......... I love this game :) ......... I got really lucky with my first character and I love everything about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Zombi is an amazing game :)

Hello everyone Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

I love this game Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

I got really lucky with my first character and I love everything about her LOL Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

Her name is Evie Mason and I really don't want her to die Zombi is an amazing game  :) :(

Her first name is the name of my favorite character in Disney's Descendants, Evie

and her last name is the same as my favorite Silent Hill character, Heather Mason

Evie Mason even dresses up similarly to Heather Mason Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

:)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 8, 2015
  2. Coop Recommendations

If you are into Zombie games Zombie Army Trilogy Is an amazing game.

SUPERSOAKERx69, Nov 8, 2015
  3. Dead rising 3 Graphical dissapointment?

graphics aren't great but they are good enough for the type of game it is- slaughtering thousands of zombies game.

Ryse was pretty amazing and nba 2k14 was pretty amazing too, but they are definitely different type of games/

Lionhearted50, Nov 8, 2015
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Glad you like it. Once they die though, they're dead. To make matters even worse you get to kill the zombie version of your character to get your stuff back. It's an underrated game in my opinion.

brandiesel1, Nov 8, 2015
  5. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    I haven't played it yet. I was gonna grab it in the sale a bit back but skipped it. Had like three people since telling me I'd like it. Might have to grab it.

Cutest OP, probably ever, lol. Disney characters in zombie games. Heh ha. But... I see heartbreak down the line. Harder-hitting than Mufasa's fate. {='(

Argontheos, Nov 8, 2015
  6. ..........

Hello "Argontheos" Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

Evie is the daughter of The Evil Queen Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Argontheos" Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

7. ...........

Hello "brandiesel1" Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

I'm going back to playing " Zombi " now Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

I am playing the game on the " Chicken " difficulty setting LOL Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "brandiesel1" Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

8. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest

[quote user="Lei Fang DOAX3"]

Evie is the daughter of The Evil Queen Zombi is an amazing game  :) :) [/quote]

Well, I hope she survives. {=)

If she doesn't make the next character her mom. The Evil Queen out to find her daughter. {XD

Argontheos, Nov 8, 2015
  9. ..........

Hello "Argontheos" Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

Thank you Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

I am being very, very, very, cautious on my playthrough and I hope that Evie Mason makes it to the ending as a member of the living and not the undead Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Argontheos" Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Try to single zombies out. Lure one away and then melee it. Try to save ammo because you'll need it towards the end. Careful with your flashlight because that draws their attention to you.

brandiesel1, Nov 8, 2015
  11. Evie Mason is dead Zombi is an amazing game  :) :(

An alarm went off and she got overwhelmed by Zombies Zombi is an amazing game  :) :(

12. ..........

Hello "brandiesel1" Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

Thank you very much for that information, I really appreciate it Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

I deleted the game save file where Evie Mason died, I couldn't continue using that save file anymore.

I am now playing on the Standard difficulty setting and the character in the prologue was a guy, so I purposely let him become a zombie chew toy so that I could get a female protagonist.

It took a couple of tries, but is it just me or is the character in the prologue always a guy?

I am once again back to the point where Evie Mason met her demise Zombi is an amazing game  :) :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "brandiesel1" Zombi is an amazing game  :) :)

13. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I think the starting character is always a guy.

brandiesel1, Nov 8, 2015
  14. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    RIP Evie Mason..... Think I might pick this up at some point in the future.

John Dowding, Nov 8, 2015
  15. Not to be that guy, but you could have just posted your thoughts in the other thread you created Lei....

DigitalAssassin, Nov 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Zombi is an amazing game :) - Similar Threads - Zombi amazing game

2. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  3. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  4. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend: I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to...
  5. COD zombies error ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD zombies error ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’: My boyfriend has bought COD MW3 and it does not let us launch zombies on eitheir Xbox. I am set up as the home Xbox so it should work however we are both getting an error each time when trying to...
  6. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?: Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen. 05aa12d4-71cb-47dc-a53e-5240b7d1d60b
  7. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  8. Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology: Hello fellow gaming enthusiasts! I hope this message finds you well. I am currently delving into the exciting realm of Zombie Survival Game Development Services and am eager to gather insights...
  9. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  10. my loot in mw3 zombies

in XBoX on Consoles
    my loot in mw3 zombies: Hi on mw3 zombie if the game crashes i lose all my loot on mw3 zombie and it's not my internet it's the game that needs patching up fed up of playing a game for 45 mins then crashes and i lose wot...