Zmiana daty urodzenia na koncie Microsoft [Translation - Change your date of birth on your ...

Discus and support Zmiana daty urodzenia na koncie Microsoft [Translation - Change your date of birth on your ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Witam, mam problem ze zmianą wieku na koncie Microsoft. Kiedyś przy zakładaniu konta kolega ustawił mi wiek dziecka (mam 18 lat). Nie przeszkadzało mi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wilczeqm, Oct 12, 2018.

1. wilczeqm
    wilczeqm Guest

Zmiana daty urodzenia na koncie Microsoft [Translation - Change your date of birth on your ...

Witam, mam problem ze zmianą wieku na koncie Microsoft.

Kiedyś przy zakładaniu konta kolega ustawił mi wiek dziecka (mam 18 lat). Nie przeszkadzało mi to do teraz. W grze Forza Horizon 4 mam zablokowany rynek, i dlatego chcę zmienić datę na prawdziwą. Moje pytanie jest takie: "Czy da się zmienić moją datę za
    pomocą konta rodzica? (podobno się da, ale mi nie działa, trzeba zweryfikować jego datę za pomocą dokumentu czy też karty kredytowej?) Przypominam że *ZA POMOCĄ RODZICA*

Ewentualnie jak zmienić te ustawienia rodzicielskie? o to mi chodzi.

[Translation - Hi, I have a problem with changing age in Microsoft account.

Once when setting up a colleague has set my child's age (I am 18 years old). It didn't bother me until now. I have a blocked marketplace in Forza Horizon 4, and I want to change the date to true. My question is this: "Is it possible to change my date
    with a parent account? (Apparently the DA, but I'm not working, need to verify his date with a document or credit card?) I remind you that * using the parent * Possibly how to change these parental settings? That's what I mean.]

:)

wilczeqm, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Need to be 18 for Insider Hub and Custom Gamer Pictures.

Hey there,

The date of birth on your Xbox Live account reflects the date that was originally set, and cannot be changed. While you can change your Microsoft Account's date of birth, it will not change your Xbox Live account's date of birth.

Hope this helps clear it up!

Mister Beep, Oct 12, 2018
  3. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    My Microsoft account is stuck on a child account with no parent

Changing the date of birth on your Microsoft account wont affect your xbox accounts date of birth. The date of birth originally chosen when you created the Xbox Live account is set in stone and cannot be changed.

KindGryphon, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi wilczeqm,

Thanks for your post, unfortunately there is no way to change the original date of birth on a Microsoft Account, you must wait until the account graduates to an adult for these security features to go away. Aside from that, if a parent account is set up,
    the parent account has the ability to enable most features and permissions to allow for seamless use of an account.

For more information on Microsoft Families check this page out:
    Manage Family

I hope this information helps, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Oct 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: