Zero download speed

Discus and support Zero download speed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To start, I've had my box a couple years with no problems at all...the other day I turned it on and noticed I had to manually sign in to live..thought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skrowt, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Skrowt
    Skrowt Guest

Zero download speed

To start, I've had my box a couple years with no problems at all...the other day I turned it on and noticed I had to manually sign in to live..thought hhhmmm..then I went to launch a game and it said I needed a console update which is wierd cause it's
    all set to auto but i went into settings and started it but nothing for hours so i got pissed and shut it off (haha, in my 40z but mad as a 5year old that day)...after a couple day cool down i turned it back on and it was good, console update completed and
    i checked and theres no current needed console updates..played forza 4 with no issues...next day i bought a digi game and started the install...at 26% it stopped/frooze... I checked my connection and I'm online for sure, used the store and other features just
    fine so I checked my speed and I have 100% wifi strength but zero download speed...now I'm in the woods so updates and installs can take a day or 2 depending on size just cause my wifi connection but its allways done it and allways ran games flawless in online
    play and automatic updates to games and installs allways worked..so I started checking settings and everything is set correctly then out of the blue, not really doing anything it started working again...this morning I checked it and it stalled out at 80%..keep
    in mind I've been online the whole time...i've done a hard reset on the box, modem, router..I changed my dns a couple times..I paused then checked to canceled all other updates but there werent any..I hooked it straight to my modem..I used my main wifi, guest
    wifi and my 5ghz wifi..I've pretty much done everything microsoft support and internet forums have told me to do with no luck at all...I might have missed a trick or 2 but I think I've gone threw just about every procedure I can...one thing I didnt try was
    something called port forwarding cause I have no idea what that is and I didnt change anything on the box or wifi setup but it helped a couple guys resolve the issue..anyone have any ideas or can someone walk me threw port forwarding and a brief description
    of what and why...thanks, ANY HELP AT ALL ILL TRY IT

:)

Skrowt, Apr 7, 2020
  2. KaitoCam Win User
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

Zero download speed

maybe its the server, i can only get +-20Mbits from 200-300Mbit (from max 1100Mbit) because of Xbox Limitation actual (i think).
  4. EndersVision101 Win User

Cannot download Xbox 360 update

Here's some troubleshooting steps you can take: 1. Make sure that you are connected to the internet. 2. If you are then do a network statistics check to see your download speed. If the download speed
    is zero then your connection is too slow to update the game.
  5. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Xbox one

I have zero complaints about my download speeds on my xone. But I also pay for the fastest internet connection available. You might want to look into upgrading your internet connections speeds. If you do that I think you will find that the Xbox really
    isn't too blame for being slow. I can download a 50+ gig game in a matter of minutes.
  6. BaiIeyG Win User

How do I install games faster????

Hi,

Whenever you try to make an install while connected to the internet the entire download will be affected by your internet download speed.

Go to this link for instructions of how to install offline: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/installation-process-stops-at-zero-when-installing-xbox-game-from-disc
Thema:

Zero download speed

1. Zero download speed - Similar Threads - Zero download speed

2. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  3. Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...: [img] I need much help problem is in the subject 9dfb0d87-b628-4b71-85f3-9cf0a819f290
  4. Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.: My download speed is Zero, I do not understand why, its wired with 60mpbs, i tried many troubleshooting methods and ended up resetting my console. This is frustrating, its been almost a year...
  5. Good download, zero upload.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good download, zero upload.: I'm having an issue with my upload speed. I lose con ection to chat, get extreme lag, and lose connection to any and all multiplayer. When I run a speed check on the xbox web browser everything...
  6. Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67%: i started downloading the game at 11:30 Monday morning and still haven't got to play. I made it to 30% complete Monday evening and was told by support to delete and reinstall... I did and...
  7. Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure: Hard to understate just how disappointed I am after purchasing Day Zero edition from Gamestop.com (which then converts to Microsoft points), only to find out that Microsoft Store doesn't sell the...
  8. Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download?: I bought the Day Zero edition (DIGITAL) Today at around 2PM and I've had constant issues with the game freezing on certain % numbers for hours. It's now 11:11PM and the game still can't get past...
  9. 360 Digital Download is not Day Zero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Digital Download is not Day Zero?: I bought the Digital 360 version last night at 2 a.m., but it doesn't say it's the Day Zero Edition. I also cannot get my free Xbox one edition yet. I would like to know why I don't have a Day...
  10. Day Zero Edition: you have ZERO chances of playing the game if you did the digital download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day Zero Edition: you have ZERO chances of playing the game if you did the digital download.: No matter what I did, I would get stuck at 1%, 2%, and 3% respectively. I had everything loaded up but they decided to tag on a little patch a few hours ago that *** everything up. 6.5 hours...