Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation

Discus and support Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don't break our hearts again, internet Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 6aaec587-b4b6-4f12-a8f6-0d419876a1bf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Apr 17, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 17, 2014
  3. could there be a new fallout 4

[quote user="The REAL OP"]There was a Nuka-Cola Factory on Fallout 3[/quote]I knew the idea seemed all-to familiar. Oh well...

Galactic Geek, Apr 17, 2014
  4. Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation

I was saying a few days back in another thread that I would love to give this franchise a good go. I tried a previous title and liked it but never got soaked into it due to (probably) playing another game. What I played was fun though!

Mark Sherwood, Apr 19, 2014
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Fallout 3 is still to this day one of my favourite console games ever and there wouldn't be many more happier than me when/if this is officially announced.

Lofty Who, Apr 19, 2014
  6. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    " I don't want to set the world on fiiiiiiiire - I just want to... " GET MY HANDS ON FALLOUT 4!

neilhorgan, Apr 19, 2014
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ and then set the world on fire Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation :)

Lofty Who, Apr 19, 2014
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

War........war never changes.......bingo bango bongo, I'm so happy in the Congo don't ya know?

John Dowding, Apr 19, 2014
  9. Are these quotes from the game or did I walk into the UK forums again? Lol joking joking! You know I love you guys Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation :p

Mark Sherwood, Apr 19, 2014
  10. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Fallout 3 was a game I just never got in to ! Real shame as I heard great things about it but it just didn't happen for me Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation :( Hopefully it goes better this time if its released Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation :)

Mr Boozyhead, Apr 19, 2014
  11. Same here dude. I am sure it was 3 I tried out. I keep meaning to double check my GS to make sure. All the same, I would give this a retry if they did push it back out. The success or acclaim of the saga makes it more than likely.

Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Lofty Who Win User

^ and then set the world on fire :)
  13. Mark Sherwood Win User

Are these quotes from the game or did I walk into the UK forums again? Lol joking joking! You know I love you guys :p
  14. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Fallout 3 was a game I just never got in to ! Real shame as I heard great things about it but it just didn't happen for me :( Hopefully it goes better this time if its released :)
  15. John Dowding Win User

War........war never changes.......bingo bango bongo, I'm so happy in the Congo don't ya know?
  16. Lofty Who Win User

Fallout 3 is still to this day one of my favourite console games ever and there wouldn't be many more happier than me when/if this is officially announced.
Thema:

1. Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation - Similar Threads - Zenimax files Nuka

2. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  3. Minecraft Is Showing No Presence In My Files

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Is Showing No Presence In My Files: This is exactly what the title says. I've been attempting to find my Minecraft worlds in my files to restore them, as I had deleted Minecraft previously and decided to redownload it. Problem is,...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...: I am not able to purchase crowns for ESO. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in good standing. Microsoft is saying there is a problem processing my payment? I have money in my and...
  6. Zenimax and Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Zenimax and Microsoft: Untitled Jan 31, 2022 Hi my name is Jacob Edward mchardie and i desperately need someoneshelp please now before you just ignore me and consider not helping meplease at least read my story i...
  7. is Ubisoft really pulling a Zenimax with purchased games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is Ubisoft really pulling a Zenimax with purchased games?: so as some perspective for those who dont know what "pulling a Zenimax" is, its where a game company makes a game and gives it DLC that can be purchased outside the game, then sees that Xbox...
  8. Zenimax Forums and other issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zenimax Forums and other issues: Hello fellow ESO folks, I would like to see if anyone else is having the same issues I am. I have tried numerous times to post in the support section of the zenimax website to only have it tell me...
  9. Xbox One Known Issues - per Zenimax Online (link and details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Known Issues - per Zenimax Online (link and details): ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues "ZOS_GinaBruno;173858"]Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on Xbox One and PS4! Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on...
  10. OK ZeniMax and Bethesda, come out of your shell. What's going on with the next gen release ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OK ZeniMax and Bethesda, come out of your shell. What's going on with the next gen release ...: Here writes an Elder Scrolls lover, as well as an extreme MMORPG lover, lonely with his Xbox 1 and no Elder Scrolls MMORPG companion. After reading tons of reviews (good and bad) about the PC...