Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm from Germany, my English is not that good. Wanted to upgrade to the Game Pass Ultimate, but I have it that the payment cannot be processed. My Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GenieLP, Jun 11, 2019.

1. GenieLP
    GenieLP Guest

Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate

I'm from Germany, my English is not that good. Wanted to upgrade to the Game Pass Ultimate, but I have it that the payment cannot be processed. My Gold subscription runs via direct debit from my bank account and also via MS Credit, without which there are
    problems. Has anyone had the same problem or something that the payment cannot be processed?

Update: Written with the support. This told me that with my account as far as everything was inorder, the payment was declined for security reasons. However, since I have used direct debit in the past without any problems, it passes it on to a higher support
    centre. If I need or be interested, I write again what has come out of it. According to support, the answer should come in about 1-2 days.

:)

GenieLP, Jun 11, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there GenieLP

The services are having issues with it at the current moment in time please try again later you can see on the xbox live status page this was a issue please try again after the services are back up and active.
  3. GenieLP Win User

Thank you for the answer. Will pin the page on me and try again when everything is running again.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi GenieLP,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Currently the Xbox Live services are experiencing issues with purchasing and downloading content from the Microsoft Store. It's likely the error you are experiencing is the result of this issue. They are actively
    working to resolve the issue, in the meantime you can stay updated by visiting the

Xbox Live Service Status
    page.

Thank you for your patience.
  5. AndriyZatsirovskyy P Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Abo bezahlt, aber nicht verfügbar[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid, but not available]

Mein Game Pass Ultimate Abo wird laut MS Konto am 6.3.2020 erneuert. Die Zahlung ist am 6.3.2020 erfolgt und der Betrag wurde abgebucht, trotzdem ist die Erneuerung noch auf den 6.3.2020 terminiert und ich kann nicht auf Inhalte zugreifen.

[Translation-My Game Pass Ultimate subscription will be renewed according to the MS account on 6.3.2020. The payment was made on 6.3.2020 and the amount has been debited, nevertheless the renewal is still scheduled for 6.3.2020 and I cannot access
    content.]
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Zahlung kann nicht geleistet werden und Game Pass funktioniert nicht mehr -[Translation - Payment cannot be made and Game Pass has stopped working]

Hey BrianGc24,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Zahlung kann nicht

2. Kann ich Diabolo auch auf dem PC spielen wenn ich es mit einer xbox gekauft habe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kann ich Diabolo auch auf dem PC spielen wenn ich es mit einer xbox gekauft habe: Hallo Team, ich habe eine xbox x gekauft im Bundle mit Diabolo IV. Dazu habe ich einige Fragen. 1. kann ich Diabolo auch auf dem PC spielen? Also auf dem Gerät was mir gerade zur Verfügung...
  3. Wie kann man seine EMAIL noch eingeben wenn das @ nicht geht

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wie kann man seine EMAIL noch eingeben wenn das @ nicht geht: Wie kann man sich mit seiner EMAIL noch Anmelden wenn das @ Zeichen nicht geht Wolde Letztens am Pc Halo Infinite Spielen und es ging nicht weil ich mich davor ja mit de EMAIL Adresse anmelden...
  4. propleme bei der zahlung von xbox live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    propleme bei der zahlung von xbox live gold.: Habe genügend guthaben auf mein Microsoft konto denoch funktioniert die bezahlung nicht. Wärde gefragt wie ich den rest betrag bezahlen will, und über mein giro konto funktioniert es auch nicht....
  5. Zahlung doppelt[Translation-Payment double]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zahlung doppelt[Translation-Payment double]: Ich habe ein Spiel im Microsoft Store bezahlt, leider doppelt. Bekomme ich den Betrag der zu viel überwiesen wurde zurück, wenn ja, wie? [Translation-I paid for a game in the Microsoft Store,...
  6. Zahlung kann nicht geleistet werden und Game Pass funktioniert nicht mehr -[Translation -...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Zahlung kann nicht geleistet werden und Game Pass funktioniert nicht mehr -[Translation -...: Hallo, ich kann keine Spiele mehr starten ohne die Meldung "Looks like you need to renew your Game Pass". Es wird empfohlen auf die Accountservice-Seite zu gehen und dort werde ich informiert...
  7. Stornierung des Zahlung [Translation - Cancellation of the payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stornierung des Zahlung [Translation - Cancellation of the payment]: Hallo Microsoft, bei mir wurde über Paypal Transaktionscode [Mod Removed - Personal Information] vom VerkäuferMicrosoft Paymentshttp://msbill.info mit Rechnungsnummer [Mod Removed - Personal...
  8. Sperrung wegen ausstehender Zahlung[Blocking due to outstanding payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sperrung wegen ausstehender Zahlung[Blocking due to outstanding payment]: Hallo, hab da ein grösseres Problem. Mein Account wurde wegen zu wenig Guthaben gesperrt, da die wiederkehrende Verlängerung aktiviert gewesen wäre. Nun mein Problem, ich hab microsoft...
  9. Zahlung für Ihr Xbox Game Pass-Abonnement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zahlung für Ihr Xbox Game Pass-Abonnement: hallo kurz und knapp gesagt wollte ich mein Abo gerne begleichen da noch 9.99 Euro offen sind ,die ich per Handy Zahlung getätigt habe und es zu Probleme bei der Zahlung auftrat somit muss ich...
  10. xbox zahlung (Mod Translation: xbox payment )

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox zahlung (Mod Translation: xbox payment ): also ich möchte xbox gold kazfen für 3 Monate aber hier wird gesagt das eine zahlumg ofen ist was nicht sein kann hatte noch nie probleme un jetzt kann ich mir kein xbox gold kaufen weil mir...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gamepass zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden