YT music so I can listen to it while I play

Discus and support YT music so I can listen to it while I play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need a yt music app on my Xbox submitted by /u/wurmEmpire [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wurmEmpire, Dec 12, 2023.

1. YT music so I can listen to it while I play

/u/wurmEmpire, Dec 12, 2023
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Music while gaming

Depends what kind of game it is, but some games have great music on their own. Aaero is a fantastic music game and I don't even listen to that type of music. But when I played it, it went so well with the game, that I enjoyed listening to it while playing.
    :)
  3. MechaClone Win User

Xbox Music to Launch October 26th

I would use this if they could fix it so you can listen to the music while playing games, a feature that is not possible with the current zune system.
  4. Nachtsonne Win User

Music for gaming to

[quote user="Manhandler"]

I actually don't know how people can listen to music while gaming. It is so distracting and I like to hear things in the game.

[/quote]

It can be distracting, but believe it or not, that's what makes it work for me. I don't normally listen to music when playing single player but when I go online in Call of Duty I normally put some music on. If I concentrate too much on my gameplay in Call
    of Duty I actually seem to do worse so the distraction that the music provides is an aid. I can't listen to music when playing Battlefield though; it just throws me off my gameplay.

The only single-player exceptions are Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Forza Motorsport 3. I listen to music when playing Forza because I enjoy it, and I listen to music when playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 because the in-game radio is so repetitive.
  5. Mafivee Win User

Music to Jam to While Playing XBox

I don't listen to music while playing games, I prefer the in-game sound or music.
  6. Darth Arbys Win User

Music during gameplay, sin or eh?

No I don't listen to music while playing BO2
Thema:

YT music so I can listen to it while I play

1. YT music so I can listen to it while I play - Similar Threads - music listen while

2. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  3. They can hear what im listen I mean the music?

in XboX Insiders
    They can hear what im listen I mean the music?: My friends can hear what im listen while playing i mean they can hear my spotify music with the game sound while im streaming my screen on xbox submitted by /u/Ola-kasadah [link] [comments]
  4. Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...: So i pressed play, and it didn't play it went straight back to pause so i tried again and again, it then said it was playing but no audio came through, i can still hear my game i checked my mixer...
  5. How to listen to music via Xbox Wireless adapter to Xbox wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to listen to music via Xbox Wireless adapter to Xbox wireless headset.: I cannot find anything online about this. I recently purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset, whilst the Bluetooth music to my iPhone is pretty clear, it is terrible via Bluetooth to my PC. When...
  6. Listen to music while banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Listen to music while banned: I was wondering if I could listen to music through my headset on xbox while being banned 2f425ef6-66e9-4bf7-8972-8a99798abddb
  7. What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...: Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone. 7345f1f2-5eff-4369-945a-7626c3459c40
  8. Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...: Plz help :( i want to listen to my music while playing 58a05ed4-1184-4f25-85ba-136c4f117f45
  9. need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music: Does anyone knows why I'm asked for an Xbox Music Pass to listen to certain songs (that I haven't previously downoload on Xbox Music or anything) of my playlists? It's starting to annoy me......
  10. Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ...: Hi, I have subscribe on XBOX MUSIC on XBOX360, with my xbox, my xbox live account, is juste loggin and password if I remember, but on XBOX MUSIC with my browser chrome, or on my Andoir APP,...