Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.

Discus and support Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the last few days now every now and then while I'm on Youtube the video im watching would stop seconds in and only have the audio come through. It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/QuAdRainbowZ, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.

For the last few days now every now and then while I'm on Youtube the video im watching would stop seconds in and only have the audio come through. It happen occasionally and I've tried restarting my xbox entirely and it would still happen.

submitted by /u/QuAdRainbowZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/QuAdRainbowZ, Oct 30, 2023
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

I miss being able to snap youtube and listen to it in the background. Not all videos on youtube are 100% visual for example comedy videos are mostly audio related. Anyways maybe a new update to the youtube app could allow it to play audio in the background
    like spotify, iheartradio and pandora.
  3. MrtnLuberThngJr Win User

Disc drive issues

Mine seems to have issues playing UHD discs. Playback for the video will stop and audio will continue, and then the video finally will catch back up. Very irritating.
  4. bhlehr Win User

How to Skip Videos

Well, I finally managed to skip the video. I just had to keep pushing the correct button until it skipped over all the frozen videos in that section. Good think I saw the videos on Youtube to see what I missed.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Bad Picture Quality

6. LostRacer2 Win User

DVD sound issue?

Did you guys happen to find a remedy for this? I'm having the same issues as well. The video will continue with no audio, then the video will pause until the audio catches up and it continues on. It will happen 2 to 3 times a movie.
Thema:

Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.

1. Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen. - Similar Threads - Youtube videos audio

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. How to fix glitching YouTube videos?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix glitching YouTube videos?: Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be desaturated. I've tried lowering the video...
  5. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  6. I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...: I want a xbox series x or s for free to unbox and review on my YouTube channel. I won't Charge xbox money. All I want is the console. e7347d2c-b917-48b7-9e81-5df9c4509755
  7. Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos: Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? The audio pops and crackles intermittently throughout any 4k video when viewing YouTube. This issue is on a wired headset plugged into the controller. It...
  8. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  9. Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video: Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable. it seems like this has been an issue for...
  10. The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?

in XboX Insiders
    The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?: So the Audio/Video bug still exists where the video plays slower than the audio and I have to constantly pause it for the video to catch up. This bug has been around for a while it seems and is...