YouTube: video paused. Continue watching?

Discus and support YouTube: video paused. Continue watching? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Auto paused There is a turn off switch fore this problem! 2d5bde38-ab67-4a18-bd84-27c3e0d6fa99 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yyyyy Yyyyyy, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Yyyyy Yyyyyy
    Yyyyy Yyyyyy Guest

Auto paused There is a turn off switch fore this problem!

:)

Yyyyy Yyyyyy, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Yyyyy Y.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

YouTube automatic pauses happen after long periods of time and also when there is no activity, in some cases when there is a internet problem or slow connection, unfortunately there is no option to change this from the console.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. Evi1IceCream Win User

Stream video game preview stutters

I agree with 'The Crazy Beard', if you cannot find the videos elsewhere (xbox.com, Xbox marketplace, YouTube) or you would not like to spend time finding and downloading these videos I find pausing the video for a few seconds before watching it starts the
    temporary download and runs much better.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

How do I stop the XboxLive default video player from pausing to load the buffer every 10 seconds?

I think you've answered part of that yourself. The video player is pausing because your connection speed isn't fast enough for the video you are watching. There isn't much you can do here I'm afraid. Most of the streamed content on Xbox LIVE is in HD
    only. The only exception to this rule are streamed movie rentals which are available in 480p as well as 1080p.

For you to watch the streamed content you will have to pause it first and wait for enough of the video to download before you play it.

Xbox has many of it's videos available on YouTube. That may be a better option for you as they have 360p and 480p options.
  5. JonnyJmp Win User

Xbox One - Xbox Video Problems

I have been having the same issues. Pauses of video and audio, pauses of video but audio continues, it renders the video unwatchable. finally got fed up and went to support, they told me to clear my persistent storage cache. this did not help. they did
    refund. it is definitely the Xbox One Video streaming issue as i can watch the same video on Amazon and not have the same issues. Hopefully they will get this fixed soon, i really want to use the service so i can have the videos across my system.
  6. keyairachan21 Win User

Youtube App Sucks now

I too have to agree, the app sucks, but this is my worst pet peeve also. I want my videos to play continuously without this 10 second pause, like I didn't know I was watching a playlist or something.
Thema:

1. YouTube: video paused. Continue watching? - Similar Threads - YouTube video paused

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. How to fix glitching YouTube videos?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix glitching YouTube videos?: Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be desaturated. I've tried lowering the video...
  5. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  6. I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...: I want a xbox series x or s for free to unbox and review on my YouTube channel. I won't Charge xbox money. All I want is the console. e7347d2c-b917-48b7-9e81-5df9c4509755
  7. Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos: Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? The audio pops and crackles intermittently throughout any 4k video when viewing YouTube. This issue is on a wired headset plugged into the controller. It...
  8. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  9. Black screen trying to play HDR videos on YouTube.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen trying to play HDR videos on YouTube.: Today 31/12/2023 I have noticed that HDR content on YouTube will not work for me at all. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app I've tried the beta app I've even hard restarted it to...
  10. How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution: This problem is on the xbox one youtube app. It occurs when I watch videos at 360p and under. It is persistant across videos. Reinstalling the app does not fix it. Large pixelated blurs or...