Youtube update

Discus and support Youtube update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got the update here in the UK. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neilhorgan, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. Youtube update


    I've got the update here in the UK.
     
    GaryWinteringham, Apr 8, 2014
    #16
  2. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    I got this yesterday and uploaded a few clips, such a great feature Youtube update :)
     
    Reidzer N7, Apr 8, 2014
    #17
  3. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    i went to use youtube yesterday when my mate said he got an achievement from it, started it up and it updated (i'm in the uk) could try firing it up or hard resetting and running it see if it updates, handy tho i like to share nice goals and kills on my
    fb for my gaming mates to see least now i dont have to go the long way, nice little improvement.
     
    LTA Soldier, Apr 8, 2014
    #18
  4. Youtube update

    For some reason, the YouTube app doesn't recognize my channel. This means I can't use it to upload my clips. Youtube update :(
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 8, 2014
    #19
  5. I will try it out later and hopefully the update will pull through Youtube update :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 9, 2014
    #20
  6. Im surprised people are liking this youtube update I havent found any pro's justs con's and alot of them I notice people say its better for uploading but I cant find anything better the fast forwarding is bad you have to keep pressing the button to skip
    10 seconds it takes forever, theres loads of adverts even in the middle of a program, you cant look through the programs by pressing LB/RB, when youtube gives you suggestions of programs you might like and a few come up that you want to see you cant go back
    to find them as you cant flick through the programs that you have watched by pressing the LB button I have a list of many more problems like quality of picture but ill be here allday apart from the uploading that ive seen mentioned what is the point of the
    update is there anything good about it maybe im missing something but I prefer the old one for watching youtube.
     
    WELSH WARRIOR l, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. Lipsync Lizard Win User

    Youtube update

    What do you mean by it's broken?
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Youtube update

    For some reason, the YouTube app doesn't recognize my channel. This means I can't use it to upload my clips. :(
  9. Astro Zombie357 Win User

    Youtube update

    i haven't seen an update but i haven't used it in a few days. is the update mandatory?
  10. LTA Soldier Win User

    Youtube update

    i went to use youtube yesterday when my mate said he got an achievement from it, started it up and it updated (i'm in the uk) could try firing it up or hard resetting and running it see if it updates, handy tho i like to share nice goals and kills on my
    fb for my gaming mates to see least now i dont have to go the long way, nice little improvement.
  11. GaryWinteringham Win User

    Youtube update

    I got the update, if you look at your apps it should have a little star on youtube to let you know its updated.
Thema:

Youtube update

Loading...
  1. Youtube update - Similar Threads - Youtube update

  2. YouTube not opening and Update loophole

    in XboX Insiders
    YouTube not opening and Update loophole: I open my Xbox and try to open YouTube but it gives me an error saying "give it a minute or two" no issue but it opens in 3 seconds, but then says it can't open because an update is installing, I...
  3. Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing: Xbox Game Bar has been having an issue since November where if you record a clip in 60FPS and then upload the raw clip to YouTube, the final upload will be less than 60FPS. submitted by...
  4. Streaming YouTube on on discord from a series s

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaming YouTube on on discord from a series s: Is it possible to do this or make it possible in some way? submitted by /u/WorldlyAdeptness545 [link] [comments]
  5. Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration...
  6. YouTube app not loading after update

    in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app not loading after update: Anyone's YouYube app cease to open up after preview beta update. Was watching YouTube , then saw there was an update.. after instal went back to YouTube and the app won't open. Restart didn't...
  7. Games, movies, YouTube videos, sound being suppressed by Xbox game bar even when noise...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games, movies, YouTube videos, sound being suppressed by Xbox game bar even when noise...: I have turned off noise suppression on Xbox Game Bar but every time I join or host a Xbox party my audio on the rest of my PC becomes an awful quality and is so quiet. Noise suppression is turned...
  8. Why is youtube suddenly requiring microphone access in order for me to sign in on my series x?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube suddenly requiring microphone access in order for me to sign in on my series x?: I've had my series x for a few years now. The youtube voice search has never worked properly. So why in the seven levels of hell should I be required to give any access to an app that doesn't...
  9. Add YouTube Streaming to Xbox Please

    in XboX Insiders
    Add YouTube Streaming to Xbox Please: Why doesn’t Xbox support YouTube streaming like PlayStation does? Many of us want to stream directly to YouTube without needing a capture card or being limited to Twitch. This really limits...
  10. YouTube audio sync problem

    in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube audio sync problem: Hello, i got this problem that i have had for like a year and a half and I thought that its microsoft problem and that they Will fix it but nothing changed so it May be problem on my side....