YouTube sidebar not appearing on Xbox One S all digital

Discus and support YouTube sidebar not appearing on Xbox One S all digital in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] how on earth am i supposed to fix this?? im just trying to look up improvement tips for apex and this barrier makes me stumble. force restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Flur-E Fury, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Flur-E Fury
    Flur-E Fury Guest

YouTube sidebar not appearing on Xbox One S all digital [​IMG]
    how on earth am i supposed to fix this?? im just trying to look up improvement tips for apex and this barrier makes me stumble. force restarted it by holding the power button for 8 seconds or so and waited. that didnt work, so i resort to deleting youtube all together. reinstalled it and opened it and LO AND BEHOLD, the situation is now worse. im signed out of my account having to put up with these cringe thumbnails AND there is no sidebar with an option that says to sign in. i force restart it AGAIN and reset my router (if it helps i am on cox) then go back to my den to start the console again. on the home menu and open up youtube. NOPE! still no sidebar with the thumbnails getting cringier. any of yall had this issue?? please help!

:)

Flur-E Fury, Apr 13, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: