YouTube Music would be a great addition.

Discus and support YouTube Music would be a great addition. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KraftDinn, Apr 11, 2024.

1. /u/KraftDinn
    /u/KraftDinn Guest

Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in popularity due to it being a free service for YT Premium users. Thanks!

submitted by /u/KraftDinn
    [link] [comments]

/u/KraftDinn, Apr 11, 2024
  2. GR90 Win User

Does anyone care you can watch TV on Xbox?

I care as now i don't play lots and lots of games i play like 3 a year but use my xbox for YouTube, Music. And Netfix also having tv would be great.
  3. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

Need Help With Youtube

Would the regular privacy settings for movies and music carry to youtube?
  4. theBreadSultan Win User

Xbox Music should be included with Gold.

Xbox music is a ripoff - great thing, but waaaaaaaaaaaay to expensive.

If you have an Xbox one and want to stream music while you play games may i suggest the following voice command "xbox - snap youtube" :)
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Where's the Office, Calendar and Calculator apps?

[quote user="PhilMarck"]
    Expand the Apps to other uses than just TV and Music, it'd be a great addition to Xbox 360.

[/quote]lol, seriously?
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

New Dashboard 6th December

In addition to all these great dashboard features, starting on December 6th and continuing on an ongoing basis through the holiday months, a wealth of new content will be coming to Xbox 360. New, customized applications for television, movies, internet videos,
    sports and music will begin rolling out from world-leading providers in more than 20 countries.

-

Great so most off the new content that everyone wants like youtube/lovefilm wont be available on 6th but probably some time next year. If its the same as what the beta testers have don't get to excited more like disappointed.
Thema:

1. YouTube Music would be a great addition. - Similar Threads - YouTube Music great

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  6. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. YouTube music app?

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube music app?: It's more of a suggestion but why is there no separate YouTube music app, like Spotify where you can listen to music and play games at the same time, I figured since YouTube is owned by Google...
  9. Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store: Is it possible for Youtube music to be eventually added to the microsoft store? I want to play music in the background like you can with other musoc apps like spotify. submitted by...
  10. Where is youtube music on the background music player

in XboX Insiders
    Where is youtube music on the background music player: Please add Youtube music to the background music player submitted by /u/MMRRF [link] [comments]