Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it possible for Youtube music to be eventually added to the microsoft store? I want to play music in the background like you can with other musoc... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Otherwise-Crab-7916, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store

Is it possible for Youtube music to be eventually added to the microsoft store? I want to play music in the background like you can with other musoc apps like spotify.

submitted by /u/Otherwise-Crab-7916
    [link] [comments]

/u/Otherwise-Crab-7916, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Spaceballs tgt Win User

blair witch not unlocking

according to the xbox store the game is avalible to play now under my games and apps it still sais pre ordered that im to early yet i look under the microsoft store and it sais play dosen't say avalible till 5pm
  3. ROckBANDh3RO Win User

Major issues

Yeah I tred it .. YouTube is working.. but store/music etc are still black
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Spotify is the only music player?

Hello,

It would be up to the developer/app owner (in this case, Google) to add YouTube music to Xbox, so you should ask them. Apple Music was added to Xbox back in October and Apple would’ve had to agree to that decision for their app to be available on the Microsoft Store.

There’s also SoundCloud, Deezer, and Amazon Music available on Xbox One and Series X|S.

Hope this helps.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Why isn’t YouTube Music in the store?

Hi Lissodus!

If you want to submit a feedback or suggestions of a new app or features for Xbox, you may directly post it through the Xbox Ideas Hub here http://feedback.xbox.com/

The Xbox team appreciate all our suggestions and they review everything we post or share there.

Hopefully they will have a deal with Google to add support with YT music on the Xbox Store.
  6. Vision Verrify Win User

prijs van een download 4294967295

DLC that's not avalible in the Game Marketplace will display a huge amount of Microsoft Points to pay.

Please be sure to check if the DLC you want to download is still avalible to download in the Game Marketplace.
Thema:

Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store

1. Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Youtube music avalibility

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  6. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  7. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. YouTube music app?

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube music app?: It's more of a suggestion but why is there no separate YouTube music app, like Spotify where you can listen to music and play games at the same time, I figured since YouTube is owned by Google...
  10. Where is youtube music on the background music player

in XboX Insiders
    Where is youtube music on the background music player: Please add Youtube music to the background music player submitted by /u/MMRRF [link] [comments]