YouTube music app?

Discus and support YouTube music app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's more of a suggestion but why is there no separate YouTube music app, like Spotify where you can listen to music and play games at the same time, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MAXY THE LEGEND MAX THE, Oct 20, 2023.

1. YouTube music app?

It's more of a suggestion but why is there no separate YouTube music app, like Spotify where you can listen to music and play games at the same time, I figured since YouTube is owned by Google like some of the other apps, and I get that Microsoft and Google don't have the best of "friendship's" but it would be nice to listen to all my liked music and not only some with Spotify, I know I'm like one of the only people who doesn't use Spotify, but my sister has a YouTube music premium account and Spotify ads get annoying asf after a while, it's just a quality of life suggestion that not many people probably request, or that even know about YouTube music, or if there's an actual suggestion page I can go to.

:)

MAXY THE LEGEND MAX THE, Oct 20, 2023
  2. MAXY THE LEGEND MAX Win User

YouTube music app?

It was to long to ask as a question, and they don't have a suggestion page that I could find
  3. MAXY THE LEGEND MAX Win User

YouTube music app?

Okay thank you for letting me know.
  4. ngocphi Win User

YouTube music app?

That's because you are addressing the wrong people

You need to request features fro. Google

As Google handles the YouTube app and APIs
  5. Malacath Win User

Check your apps

Youtube app is censored. A lot of music videos have been removed due to content restrictions.

Totally pointless app if I can't view the full youtube.
  6. Gethsemane-984BB4DA- Win User

Newest Xbox One Groove Musik App does not Show Musikvideos?

You'll have to use the Youtube app for 'Music Videos' for the time being it seems...
Thema:

YouTube music app?

1. YouTube music app? - Similar Threads - YouTube music app

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  6. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  7. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube music avalibility in Microsoft Store: Is it possible for Youtube music to be eventually added to the microsoft store? I want to play music in the background like you can with other musoc apps like spotify. submitted by...
  10. Where is youtube music on the background music player

in XboX Insiders
    Where is youtube music on the background music player: Please add Youtube music to the background music player submitted by /u/MMRRF [link] [comments]