YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

Discus and support YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by raniya_304, Apr 18, 2024.

1. raniya_304
    raniya_304 Guest

So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and eventually gave up for the night since I was tired. The next day, I tried it again, this time, I could watch a minute or so of a video and it would shut down. I called Xbox tech support and I tried deleting the app, soft reset, hard reset, unplugging my console, logging in and out of my Xbox, and still, nothing. I was told to wait 24 hours before retrying the app. After 24 hours, nothing. I tried again later at night, and it let me watch about 5 minutes of a 15 minute video before shutting down again. After reading some of the reviews, I saw that a few others were experiencing the same thing, one person even saying how this can last a month before resolving in its own. What should I try next?

:)

raniya_304, Apr 18, 2024
  2. LeeCraddock2 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

How Long is this going to take EA?? To fix the issue with the series S? CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED?
  3. Droppit Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Thank you for the reply.

The FAQ states the following:

• If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
  4. Kxber Win User

Series s

Is it normal that there is some internet issues on the xbox series s and can i fix it

It used to work
    "some internet issues" is pretty vague but try restarting your Xbox series s and if that doesn't work forget your Wi-Fi network then re-connect to it? lastly maybe try an ethernet cable?
  5. CarTzy Win User

Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s.

Hello Noah Buell,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue with the YouTube app on your Xbox Series S. I will try to help you resolve it as soon as possible.

To better understand your situation, I have a few questions for you:

- How often do you use the YouTube app on your Xbox Series S?

- Do you have the latest version of the app installed?

- Do you have any other apps running in the background when you use YouTube?

- Have you tried clearing the app cache or reinstalling the app?

- Does this issue happen with any other video streaming apps on your Xbox Series S?

Based on your description, it sounds like the YouTube app is not displaying the videos correctly after you watch a video that has a warning message. This could be caused by a glitch in the app, a compatibility issue with your Xbox Series S, or a network problem.

Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

- Restart your Xbox Series S and your router or modem.

- Check your network settings and make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.

- Adjust the video quality settings in the YouTube app and see if that makes a difference.

- Contact YouTube support and report this issue to them. They might have more information or updates on this problem.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day.
  6. Kxber Win User

How do I get dynamic background on Xbox one x?

I saw on youtube a moving background and i want one how do i do it?
    those are only available on Xbox series x/s I'm afraid
Thema:

1. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - YouTube keeps restarting

2. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  5. How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...: YouTube is not working on my Series S and there's no update or internet connection problem. It just black screens and crashes to dash. Can't access video settings....
  6. Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️

in XboX Insiders
    Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️: When watching on the YouTube app, there is this wired glitchiig that happens, it does not happen in game nor YouTube on Microsoft edge, only the app it's not the have screen taering issue that...
  7. YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.: Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, found a fix? submitted by...
  8. YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.: YouTube keeps freezing and going to a black screen. Watch one video it does that sometimes I can't watch no video 6e9f3420-63e9-4fe7-898d-d8152daab9ee
  9. YouTube on my Xbox one S keeps crashing every time an ad finishes playing...

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube on my Xbox one S keeps crashing every time an ad finishes playing...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it started to work for a little bit, now it's every ad and now it'll just randomly crash outside of videos! I don't want to factory reset my Xbox...
  10. My YouTube on Xbox one S keeps doing a screen tear glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My YouTube on Xbox one S keeps doing a screen tear glitch: As stated in the question, my YouTube on Xbox one S keeps doing a screen tear glitch where the top half freezes and loops, while the bottom half keeps playing while glitching. I've tried...