Youtube doesn't remain playing when new user walks in room

Discus and support Youtube doesn't remain playing when new user walks in room in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If a new person walks into the room the currently watched video stops if that person logs in... then the UI becomes their Youtube experience not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaneJ77, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ShaneJ77
    ShaneJ77 Guest

If a new person walks into the room the currently watched video stops if that person logs in... then the UI becomes their Youtube experience not the person holding the remote. This is a broken UI experience. Please work with YouTube and fix this inconsistency
    in user experience.

:)

ShaneJ77, Jan 4, 2014
  2. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

Youtube app is rubbish compared to the 360 one, why the step backwards? Also when I am using the youtube app and watching a video if my son walks into the room it'll sign him into the xbox one but also cut out my video I was watching and sign me out of youtube
    and sign him into youtube?

-

That can't be right can it? Just because someone signs into the xbox one it should not just switch user on the app I am using unless I sign out, games I play don't do it?

KALEEF, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Kinect pauses and plays shows

When you walk out of a room the kinect will pause the show and when you walk back in it will start to play again

JustAnotherPFC, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: