YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

Discus and support YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam Moore2, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Adam Moore2
    Adam Moore2 Guest

Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force close the app. I have tried checking my modem and everything is good. I tried resetting the Xbox, reinstalling YouTube, and even factory resetting the Xbox, and nothing has worked. I submitted a report to YouTube and Xbox, and never heard back from either. How do I fix this?

Other useful info-

I use the app everyday, and have this issue about twice a month. The app works fine, autoplay will show videos, but as soon as I click to watch it, it hangs and then force closes

:)

Adam Moore2, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

YouTube crashing on Series S

Hello Sir K. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with the YouTube app on your Xbox.

Would I know if your console is enrolled in the Xbox insider program, or is your console running the latest stable build of the Xbox OS?
  3. AimanMon Win User

youtube crashes on xbox one s

my youtube crashes as soon as i open it, im on xbox one s, and stuck at home with not much to do, so i try to watch some youtube but the app crashes on launch, any fixes?
    Hello

4. Larian7 Win User

Xbox one S random crashes

i got the same problem with the xbox one s..keeps crashing after switching between apps and games...mostly when i'm useing or have used youtube and then go back to game its crashes 99% of the time...but not only with youtube but its the most common
  5. bitebug2003. Win User

Starfield Problems

Crashing to desktop 4 times during load screens Xbox series S
  6. Cameron King3 Win User

MW3 constant crashing

It crashes on me no matter what console I'm on I'm so sick of app crashing on me every 30 minutes i use xbox series s series x and pc and still does same thing app crashes and I have to start it back up
Thema:

1. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - YouTube crashes Series

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  6. How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...: YouTube is not working on my Series S and there's no update or internet connection problem. It just black screens and crashes to dash. Can't access video settings....
  7. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  8. YouTube crash causing no signal from Xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube crash causing no signal from Xbox one s: I recently opened a movie on YouTube and my Xbox immediately went to no signal but still accepts input from my controller. What's making this happen and how can I get my Xbox to display video and...
  9. YouTube crashing on Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube crashing on Series S: YouTube opens just fine, but when I go to play a video on my series S I get a black screen and sent back to dashboard a few seconds later. I e deleted and reinstalled it, I've moved it to internal...
  10. YouTube on my Xbox one S keeps crashing every time an ad finishes playing...

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube on my Xbox one S keeps crashing every time an ad finishes playing...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it started to work for a little bit, now it's every ad and now it'll just randomly crash outside of videos! I don't want to factory reset my Xbox...