Youtube app wont start

Discus and support Youtube app wont start in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AyoubKhedrougui, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Youtube app wont start

Youtube app wont start

It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it wont even work in the navigator , the only way i can open youtube on my xbox is by using incognito mode ,which made me question if the problem is in my youtube account specifically , it works perfectly fine on my phone , so i tried logging out from my xbox through my phone and repeating everything i tried and still nothing worked ,, everything else internet related works fine , how can i fix that ?

:)

AyoubKhedrougui, Apr 15, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Youtube app wont start

Hi AyoubKhedrougui. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. If you are having issues with the YouTube app specifically, it will be better addressed by YouTube's support team: https://www.youtube.com/t/contact_us

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. BelaGiz Win User

Xbox Fitness crashes to home

Im having this problem but with the youtube app, after the update it just wont start...goes back to home screen!!!
  4. Aph1dy0 Win User

Youtube app wont start today

Yeh just tried again, cleared cache, restarted all my devices, same thing, white circle goin around and around on the black screen with the youtube logo. Connection is fine, am logged in to live with current gold etc etc nothings out of the ordinary it
    just aint working.
  5. BrenTenkage Win User

I agree, I even redownloaded this app....what are you guys doing?
  6. Resenwuh Win User

I havent used the app for a month or so .. now after many attempts to delete clear cache and such and such ,,,,, it wont accept linking to my youtube account .. says im logged in but dosent connect .....log out and start over and nothing... its big time
    broke
Thema:

Youtube app wont start

1. Youtube app wont start - Similar Threads - Youtube app wont

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  5. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  6. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  7. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  10. Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X: Hello to everyone, Alpha member with the problem listed in the title. The last update of 2023 seemed to fix the "buffering" and "video freezing" issues on the YouTube app but I have still major...