YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.

Discus and support YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; YouTube keeps freezing and going to a black screen. Watch one video it does that sometimes I can't watch no video 6e9f3420-63e9-4fe7-898d-d8152daab9ee Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by K TOWN PAT 773, Nov 30, 2023.

1. YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.

YouTube keeps freezing and going to a black screen. Watch one video it does that sometimes I can't watch no video

:)

K TOWN PAT 773, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Youtube app on the Xbox console. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

Uninstall the YouTube app, remove your account, power cycle, re-add your account, and reinstall the app:

Uninstall the YouTube app.

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

Then reinstall the app. Check if the app will work properly.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. flipstylezzZ Win User

Xbox freezes

No freezing for Black Ops 2 installed on HDD but for YouTube app it freezes a lot.. weird eh
  4. Tragic rls Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

I keep getting a black screen when watching alot of videos also the app want launch right it keep going back to dashboard. i had to sign out then launch the youtube app after that sign back in half of the time that work. we need updates.
  5. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

Hello,

I've taken these steps and the issue has not resolved. I believe the issue is within the Xbox App, not the console. I can stream from the console to YouTube or Twitch without any issues but encounter freezing and black screens when exiting or entering full screen in the Xbox App when streaming to my PC from the console through the Xbox App.
  6. Dantronic-589CFC66-8 Win User

Youtube app freezing my xbox

I am also experiencing a lot of freezing while using this app, it happens every single time I decide to stop watching a video and go back to the main youtube menu. Basically just by pressing 'B' the screen just goes black and the whole system becomes unresponsive
    until I manually power it off.
Thema:

1. YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen. - Similar Threads - YouTube app keeps

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  5. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  6. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  7. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  8. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  9. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  10. YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.: Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, found a fix? submitted by...