YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing

Discus and support YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; App starts fine but randomly freezes causing me to close the app and start it again. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ONI5, Dec 10, 2023.

1. /u/ONI5
    /u/ONI5 Guest

App starts fine but randomly freezes causing me to close the app and start it again. Is this happening for anyone else?

submitted by /u/ONI5
    [link] [comments]

/u/ONI5, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Alchemist Don Win User

YouTube App Freezing 360

My youtube app constantly freezes.
  3. flipstylezzZ Win User

Xbox freezes

No freezing for Black Ops 2 installed on HDD but for YouTube app it freezes a lot.. weird eh
  4. Marco469 Win User

Youtube app freezing my xbox

I have two XBOXs, both have the same problem...hard locks randomly while using the youtube app.

The problem started right after the latest version of the youtube app came out. The lockup did not start ultil the youtube update and does not occur when not using youtube.
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Xbox one keeps losing internet connection

Maybe it sounds stupid but try to uninstall youtube app and reset console with keeping games and apps. I found it... Just randomly. Nobody could help me
  6. Duckfoot92 Win User

console shuts down

This is happening to a few of us on reddit. Its switching between youtube and other apps from gaming when the console randomly shuts down. Booting back up everything is fine but then it will randomly do it again when switching apps. Its something on microsofts
    end it seems.
Thema:

1. YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing - Similar Threads - YouTube App Randomly

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  5. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  6. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  7. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  8. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  9. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  10. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...