Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video

Discus and support Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack643, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Jack643
    Jack643 Guest

Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable. it seems like this has been an issue for years and has not been resolved based on other peoples responses online and on reviews of the app itself. Restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling the app and the console do nothing. It definitely is a problem on youtubes side but wonder if there is any way through xbox setting that can solve it.

:)

Jack643, Oct 19, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Only google can resolve this issue with their app, so you need to report it to youtube support
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand your frustration with this audio and video desyncing issue in the YouTube app on your Xbox. Here are some steps you could follow to try to solve this problem:

Make sure your Xbox's audio settings are set correctly. You can find this setting in Settings > General > Volume & Audio Output.
    Make sure you're using the latest version of the YouTube app. If not, update the app.
    Sometimes problems can be caused by temporary or corrupt data stored in your Xbox's cache. To clear the cache, press and hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off completely, then unplug the power cable and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in and turning on your Xbox.

I hope this information is useful to you, please tell me how it went, when you finish the process, I will stay tuned.

Best regards.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

I miss being able to snap youtube and listen to it in the background. Not all videos on youtube are 100% visual for example comedy videos are mostly audio related. Anyways maybe a new update to the youtube app could allow it to play audio in the background
    like spotify, iheartradio and pandora.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

: Problemas De Audio Y Video

: Problemas De Audio Y Video
    What specific problem are you having with audio and video?

https://beta.support.xbox.com/search?phrase=video%20and%20audio%20problem
  6. JosemberG N Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

Eu estou esperando uma promocao de final de ano para adquirir o app... eu vi muitos video relatando sobre o fantastico audio que ele dar...

sei que são determinados jogos que tem suporte a dolby atmos.
Thema:

1. Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video - Similar Threads - Youtube app audio

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  5. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  6. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  7. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  8. The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?

in XboX Insiders
    The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?: So the Audio/Video bug still exists where the video plays slower than the audio and I have to constantly pause it for the video to catch up. This bug has been around for a while it seems and is...
  9. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  10. YouTube app audio desync issue 2.5 years later

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app audio desync issue 2.5 years later: It appears that since the series consoles released, the Xbox YouTube app is broken and the audio and video are insanely desynced. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve pause then unpause...