Youth Restriction on adult account?

Discus and support Youth Restriction on adult account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, so I'm using this account for Windows since 2012 or something like that. I never had any problems doing anything in Windows whatsoever.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by warnkeTV, Dec 13, 2018.

1. warnkeTV
    warnkeTV Guest

Hey,

so I'm using this account for Windows since 2012 or something like that.

I never had any problems doing anything in Windows whatsoever.

Recently I bought XBox Gold for one Month on and for this account without any problems, too.

But now, whenever I want to do anything in Forza 4(like spray paints and stuff) I get the message that

I can't do this with my account because of youth restrictions.

After searching through google I found out that my account might be a youth account, so I tried to look it

up.

In Microsoft Family there is only my account listed, when I click it doesn't load the site, but in the Web Address

it provides it says Adult.

As soon as I want to do anything on the XBox website, it doesn't work...

After I'm logged in, I can't click the Login Button again, when I want to click on

"My account" I just receive the message

"Ändern der Xbox-Einstellungen für Datenschutz und Onlinesicherheit Ihres Kinds"

"[Mod Translation: Change your child's Xbox privacy and online security settings]"

which translates into

"Change of the XBox-Settings for Data Protection and Online Protection for your child".

As soon as I click any link on that page, it redirects me... to the same page.

After reading carefully what stands on the page, I can conclude that my Account must be listed

as a "Child", which is just [Mod Removed – Profanity] since I was always the only one on this account and because I

never created anything in the Family Department.

Since my account is the only one I'm also not able to change my settings to adult (not to mention that I don't even know how to do so).

For me this is simply unacceptable and I would like to know what to do now.

Best Regards

:)

warnkeTV, Dec 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: