you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,...

Discus and support you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, everyone, I download xbox live game from Microsoft store, like horizon 4, quantum break and so one, when I open any xbox live game, and enter my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Euler Wong, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Euler Wong
    Euler Wong Guest

you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,...

hello, everyone, I download xbox live game from Microsoft store, like horizon 4, quantum break and so one, when I open any xbox live game, and enter my account and password successfully, it said as the pic show. it said I am not connect to internet, but
    I am connected to internet.

does anyone has fix this problem?

and I am sure I can connect to xbox live using my phone, my phone and my pc connect to the same wifi. I have install some vpn client, and I have uninstall them. and I have try turn off or turn on firewall, but still the same error, which said I am not connect
    to internet when open any xbox live app or xbox game.

and my OS version is: Windows 10 x64 1909 18363.476

and i have started all xbox live-related services.

you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,... [​IMG]

you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,... [​IMG]

:)

Euler Wong, Nov 21, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: