"Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar..

Discus and support "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar.. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar.. this error just started last night randomly. I was in party just fine. Tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by lScrub, Nov 14, 2023.

1. lScrub
    lScrub Guest

"Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar.. this error just started last night randomly. I was in party just fine. Tried to join another. I can join it but i cant hear people and they cant hear me. My mic doesnt move. All my settings are fine.. Parties work on my phone no problem..

"Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar.. [​IMG]

:)

lScrub, Nov 14, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello lScrub,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting the "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on your PC game bar and that you can't hear or talk to other people in the party. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. To troubleshoot this problem, I would like to ask you some probing questions:

- Have you updated your PC game bar app and your Xbox app to the latest version?

- What is version of the Xbox game bar app?

- Are you part of the Xbox Insider program?

- Are you logging in with multiple accounts?

- Is your account being managed by Microsoft Family?

Here are things that we can check to try and fix the issue:

Troubleshoot your privacy settings:

Troubleshoot changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox | Xbox Support

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot the Xbox Game Bar:

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
  4. OhItsStorm Win User

friends list not working on xbox one console

I'm having the same issue. Unable to connect to party chat using Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion. It started between 8pm and 830pm EST.
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app

Hi Gen,

Thanks for your reply. Have you already attempted to use Xbox Game Bar on your pc for party chat? If you are using a PC during your streaming session this may be the best way for you to control your audio.
  6. TiMacmillan Win User

Broadcast xbox party from xbox game bar on pc with console players

I’m not playing on console. My mates are. And I’m using the Xbox game bar on pc to party up with them while playing destiny 2 on pc, destiny 2 has cross play so I use the game bar to party up with Xbox console players. Also I have a Xbox series s if i do the steps above does the console need to be on or no
Thema:

1. "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar.. - Similar Threads - profile unable parties

2. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  3. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  4. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  5. Unable to Sign into profile on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Sign into profile on Xbox Series X: I have this weird issue on my Xbox from Tuesday of last week. I’m unable to sign into the Xbox network during the NIGHTS ONLY, but I can still download games at this time. During the day...
  6. unable to set a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set a custom profile picture: hello i heard people have to be at least 18 years old to set a custom picture i turned 18 not long ago, and i still cant do anything.. any help? cdaffa52-39c2-4719-9adb-9460fd0631be
  7. Unable to sign into profile on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign into profile on xbox: Xbox kept signing me out mid game and after following the instructions from Microsoft I can't add my profile back to my xbox. I've seen other people complain about the same issue in other subs so...
  8. Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  9. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  10. I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile: I input his email address. I input his password. >>Then I get to "Parent or guardian consent is required for this account." >>I click "I'm a parent or guardian. I'll sign in with my Microsoft...