your xbox profile is not able to use parties issue

Discus and support your xbox profile is not able to use parties issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; how do i fix the issue where it says "your xbox profile is not able to use parties" it apears over top of the join button when i go to join a party on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ExosVoltage, Nov 12, 2023.

1. ExosVoltage
    ExosVoltage Guest

how do i fix the issue where it says "your xbox profile is not able to use parties" it apears over top of the join button when i go to join a party on xbox gamebar and it only happens on some peoples parties though. i can still join some parties without having the issue how do i fix this?

:)

ExosVoltage, Nov 12, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello ExosVoltage, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Let us check your online safety and privacy settings to make sure that the settings are set to allow, and your account is not blocked from some settings.

1. Log in to https://account.xbox.com/settings with Microsoft account.

2. In the navigation tabs, click Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety

3. Select Allow for You can create and join clubs, and You can join multiplayer games.

4. Then click Submit.

To enable chat for people not on the friends list:

In the table header:

Click Privacy
    Select Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites.
    Select Friends or Everyone, then click Submit.

To enable adding and removing friends:

1. In the navigation tabs click Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety
    2. Select Allow for You can add friends
    3. Click Submit

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Your Xbox Profile is not able to use Parties?

Hi S013, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Restore

Then, on the same page, press Repair.

Restart your PC and follow these steps:

Launch the Xbox app for PC.

Click your Profile picture.

Click on Support.

Click on Gaming Services Repair Tool.

Click on Start Troubleshooting.

Let me know if it works!
  4. Slow GIN Fizz Win User

Party or private chat?

If you go to the friends app and view your friends profile, you should be able to invite them to a party chat. Either that or open the party app, start a party, then invite your friend.
  5. HassanB Win User

two console one accout

Hello,

You should be able to sign into both consoles at the same time without any issues. Microsoft confirmed this saying that you could in fact your profile concurrently on both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One. You should be able to be in a party chat with friends
    on the Xbox 360 as that's a closed off system only open to folks who own Xbox 360's.
  6. LowLifeLippi Win User

FIFA 20

If the game was bought using your sons account then unless his profile is set as home xbox you wont be able to play the game without his profile signed on. If you set his profile as home xbox then the game will be available on your xbox without signing
    him on and he will be able to sign on to his with no issue.
Thema:

1. your xbox profile is not able to use parties issue - Similar Threads - profile able parties

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Your Xbox Profile is not able to use Parties?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Your Xbox Profile is not able to use Parties?: Hey I've been having an issue with Xbox Windows parties where it says I'm not able to use parties and I don't recieve game or party invites. But I recieve message notifications from those same...
  6. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  7. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  8. Hi my Xbox controller will turn on,but I am not able to log into my profile the only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my Xbox controller will turn on,but I am not able to log into my profile the only...: I can't log into my profile with my controller and neither can my brother the only thing that works is the Xbox button 10a4d77e-6cee-4ca8-9659-da1bf8c44bf6
  9. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  10. How do I set my profile to being able to sign in offline?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set my profile to being able to sign in offline?: I’m wanting to use my Xbox in my truck as I am not always around internet sources I want to use my save data and continue campaigns on my games. I know you used to be able to do it but I was...