Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app -...

Discus and support Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app -... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought this and it shows I own it, but when I try and launch it I get the following message: Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkBurlinson, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app -...

Hi

I bought this and it shows I own it, but when I try and launch it I get the following message:

Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app.

I have re-booted and the Microsoft Store and Account are the same ones

Can anyone help?

Mark

:)

MarkBurlinson, Nov 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Usually when this problem happens just follow the procedure below.

Go to Windows Settings

Applications

Applications and Features

Find the Forza Horizon 4

Click on it

Advanced options

Tap repair

- If that doesn't solve the problem, do the same procedure again, but this time tap restore, these procedures will basically revalidate the game's license and allow you to play it again.

- I also suggest that you check if the account logged into the Microsoft Store is the same as the Xbox app.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Forza 7 Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app.

Hello GaryOswald1,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. It's possible that the account is not matched up to the same account that had originally purchased the game. Please open the Microsoft Store app and ensure that you are logged with the proper account. You may also view your purchase history at Check your Xbox purchase history to confirm that Forza 7 is purchased for the account. I would also recommend logging out of Windows entirely with the account you are currently using.

If you notice that your game is missing, and you're certain that you are logged in with the proper credentials, you may contact us directly at Xbox Support - Contact Us.

Thanks,

-Tali
  4. SammyVS Win User

Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app - Forza 7 Ultimate

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates, and also follow the steps below.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store, click on ''library'' in the lower-left corner then ''get updates'' and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log into the apps again and try again.
  5. MichaelIngle1 Win User

Message "Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app." when trying to launch a PURCHASED game!

I absolutley agree. It's about time Microsoft gave us the choice of downloading game files locally. It's my choice as to whether or not I buy a large capacity HDD. When did Microsoft actually care about the end user?
  6. TheDutchman25 Win User

Message "Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app." when trying to launch a PURCHASED game!

Enter windows settings, apps tab, apps and features tab, advanced settings of the app that's not working and hit repair
Thema:

Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app -...

1. Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app -... - Similar Threads - trial period app

2. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  3. Forza 7 Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app.: I've purchased this. Played this for countless hours. Why since upgrading to Windows 11 every time I go to play this game there is a new problem with it ? Getting beyond a joke. Been really...
  4. Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app: Forza horizon 4 on win 11 PC show in launch Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app. But i own it and xbox app show me i own it and and where is no...
  5. Message "Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message "Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full...: I have seen this problem floating around the internet as far back as 2017 and it is still not fixed! Now I am trying to play Forza Horizon 4, which I purchased directly from the Microsoft store on...
  6. My game says the trial period is over when launched

in XBoX on Windows
    My game says the trial period is over when launched: Every time I try to launch a game it says the trial period is over, I have tried restarting my computer as well as logging out and back into my account but neither has worked. I have owned the...
  7. I signed up for microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I signed up for microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period...: Dear Microsoft techies I signed up for Microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period but I only received one month, why? I only ask as I am not fully hooked on the PC...
  8. Game won't play with CD after trial period

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't play with CD after trial period: Hello everyone, I played the trial period of Battlefield 5 this week end, i liked it so i buyed the game in CD After the installation, the game does't start, redirecting me to the screen of...
  9. when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game: when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game f6cffb4b-0df6-4fab-bee6-54eff8624bea
  10. 我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and...: 我的 Xbox Game Pass 刚过试用期,已停止续订,望退款 [Translation - My Xbox Game Pass has just passed the trial period and has stopped renewing, looking for a refund] fd4405a3-3c76-4d52-b6fb-2ece4614cc9a