Your report system is a joke

Discus and support Your report system is a joke in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KingPop Tart, Dec 20, 2023.

1. KingPop Tart
    KingPop Tart Guest

Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but here's the twist I believe that's bs. All he's gonna do is use the money for himself, which is fraud. I messaged him and told him to get a job and stop begging because he's doing a crime that can send him to jail. He got a little sensitive and told me to **** IT OFF! I reported him and you wanna know what happened? "Xbox couldn't take action on your report" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T TAKE ACTION ON MY REPORT HE CLEARLY BROKE THE RULES! BUT INSTEAD OF HIM GETTING SUSPENDED A COUPLE OF DUMB BOTS DECIDED TO PLAY THE FAVORITE GAME. Owner of Xbox says: Instead of hiring real people that look in reports that have broken our terms of service, we decided to make trash bots that will ignore your report and look in their reports because they felt offended. I swear your report system is worse than PlayStation's refund system!

:)

KingPop Tart, Dec 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: