Your Pins

Discus and support Your Pins in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pin all my digital games and my most used apps like Netflix or youtube everything else I just use voice commands afterall that is what the system was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Apr 20, 2014.

  1. Your Pins


    I pin all my digital games and my most used apps like Netflix or youtube everything else I just use voice commands afterall that is what the system was designed to do for you so used I don't pin games I have on disc no point in that.
     
    AXIOMS OF FATE, Apr 20, 2014
    #16
  2. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    My pins are just games, with the most played at the front, I have three apps pinned at the back, messages, settings and friends.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 20, 2014
    #17
  3. Great replies guys! Your Pins :)

    ...but I was hoping for more tables. Your Pins :(
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 20, 2014
    #18
  4. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    Your Pins

    Mine would look like this,

    -

    App - Game - Game

    -

    App - Game - Game

    -

    App - Game - Game

    -

    If that helps.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 20, 2014
    #19
  5. It helps a little, Tedi - but which games and apps?

    EDIT: Okay, according to your previous post, I know which apps, but I'd still like to know which games too. Your Pins ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 20, 2014
    #20
  6. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I have the three apps at the back, the games, BF4, Titanfall, Assassins Creed, Crimson Dragon, Ryse, Dead Rising 3.
     
    eviltedi, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. CollapseControl Win User

    Your Pins

    I've been using voice commands for apps, because they are simple. My favorite being "Xbox Snap Crackle"!

    But when it comes to games, some of them are just too much to say. So I like using pins for them, just like I enjoy looking at my disc collection on the shelf, I like looking at the game pins.

    Also on 360 I have all my games on demand (not arcade) pinned like a virtual library to shift through.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Your Pins

    For me, I tried to organize my pins (see above) in such a way that it made certain "system" areas available quickly that I felt should have been more easily accessible on the initial home screen and with certain similar tiles grouped closely together (such
    as with Upload Studio and Game DVR; Friends with Party and Activity, etc.). I was going to put up my most used games and apps, but I found it to be too cluttered and unorganized, especially when I could just use the voice commands to access them or the my
    games and apps menu that already displays them all in an orderly fashion.
  9. CollapseControl Win User

    Your Pins

    My pins change around a lot.

    Right now I have all the games I can play, disc or digital pinned. So it's a view of everything I have when choosing to play.

    At one point I only had my Digital games pinned, that way whatever I clicked would auto start, instead of me getting a disc.

    I also put some of my most used Apps pinned, Netflix, Video, Music, Crackle, Upload, Fox, NFL. If I'm heavy into a show I also use Smartglass to pin specifically the show I'm watching so it goes right to it. Pinning a movie is sweet, right when you click
    it, it begins.

    My favorite recent pin is a playlist from Xbox Music where I have all Music videos. So everytime I boot up the XB1 I select that pin, snap Music, and have my own music video station going while browsing Xbox.
  10. eviltedi Win User

    Your Pins

    My pins are just games, with the most played at the front, I have three apps pinned at the back, messages, settings and friends.
  11. Burst Axe Win User

    Your Pins

    Voice commands for switching games is so fast. Providing you have a bunch of digital games like I do. I can go from playing a match in Killer Instinct to a mission in Strike Suit Zero then over to Dead Rising 3 pretty smoothly. My friend is constantly amazed
    at how I switch games so fast.
Thema:

Your Pins

Loading...
  1. Your Pins - Similar Threads - Pins

  2. Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin)

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin): Estou enfrentando um problema na Dashboard do Xbox relacionado à fixação de itens (pins). Ao tentar fixar um jogo ou aplicativo na tela inicial, o item não está sendo posicionado corretamente no...
  3. Inputting Pin with controller XBOX FSE on Windows PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Inputting Pin with controller XBOX FSE on Windows PC: Did anyone manage to get the inputting Pin fixed with a controller on a PC running FSE? It works fine on my MSI Claw when I try it, but on my main PC I just can't get it to bring up the keyboard...
  4. Anyone got controller working for PIN on FSE?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got controller working for PIN on FSE?: So using a FSE on main desktop for a while via the tool, but can't get the controller to display the pin keyboard to input the pin on Windows startup. So stuck inputting it via keyboard. Works...
  5. Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access

    in XboX Insiders
    Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access: groups, but it can be hard to find important conversations — especially when you have a lot of chats. It would be super helpful to have a feature that lets us pin specific chats to the top of the...
  6. Account PIN and Xbox Issues Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Account PIN and Xbox Issues Xbox: Same as a lot of people my Xbox isn’t working. I’m signed out and I don’t have anything. I’m currently trying to use the Xbox insider program method where I remove my Xbox off of the program but I...
  7. how to get rid of a guest pin

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get rid of a guest pin: i was getting on my xbox to play a game and it had said to change my age restrictions so i went to do that but when i tried to access my restrictions a guest pin popped up but im not sure how or...
  8. Family Safety Parental PIN

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety Parental PIN: I have been trying for nearly a year to change my PIN for Family Safety. My child saw me inputting it one time, and now uses it to give themselves additional screen time. I'd really like to change...
  9. why does it ask for a acsess pin?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why does it ask for a acsess pin?: Hi my name is. John and whenver i try to download games in the queue, 2 seconds later it asks for an 6 digit acsess pin that was originally set for the console,and we'd never set one. I would also...
  10. [Problem] Unable to log in with passwordless MS account if Xbox PIN entered incorrectly...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    [Problem] Unable to log in with passwordless MS account if Xbox PIN entered incorrectly...: Hello dear community, I set up my passwordless Microsoft account including the Microsoft Authenticator app some time ago and shortly afterwards I also set up a PIN for my profile on my Xbox....