Your party chat system is shocking!!

Discus and support Your party chat system is shocking!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What game were you trying to use Quick Match on? If it was Battlefield 4, that may have nothing to do with Party Chat. Quick Match is broken on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F0Z 28, Jan 12, 2014.

  1. Your party chat system is shocking!!


    What game were you trying to use Quick Match on?

    If it was Battlefield 4, that may have nothing to do with Party Chat. Quick Match is broken on Battlefield 4 at the moment due to numerous issues.

    I could be wrong though.
     
    Nova Spartan X, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. ShrewdSinger9 Win User

    Your party chat system is shocking!!

    [quote user="PICK 34"] Ms got rid of them and the console has been on a steady decline since.[/quote]

    Marc Whitten has been around since the original Xbox and is the lead guy on the OS. So not true. The UI just works differently to the 360 and is just having some growing pains. The 360 dash was nothing flash when it came out. The blades were horrible. Sure
    certain thing s arent working like they should but they are trying something different,after all this is a NEW console, its not the 360 certain things from 360 cant simply be brought over to a UI that works differently. I once Beta Tested the dash when they
    bought on Twitter and Facebook they were totally horrible and pointless. They are now gone as updates have passed and can be accessed via the browser now anyway in there full glory. The X1 UI will go the same, expect some experimentation before it becomes
    great.
  3. STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785- Win User

    Your party chat system is shocking!!

    There will be a update planned sometime this or next month Microsoft is taking a lot of feedbacks everyday. I forgot the name of the site but it's set up real nice and theres so much feedback it's ridiculous and microsoft actually took notice up it and is
    looking into it a lot of the feedbacks are actually related to many of your above. Also the update for live streaming for twitch will or should be up by june I heard.
  4. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    Your party chat system is shocking!!

    Yep, I agree with the OP. I expect this feature to be fixed as updates roll out.
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    Your party chat system is shocking!!

    Yeah i heard MS is releasing a patch on a lot of the "social" features with the xbox 1 are expected to be fix to make them easier to access like party chat im sure and other things like friends/ recent players list to access it with ease ...cuzz right now
    i hate the way the friends list is now i just want to press 1 button and my friends tab pull up...don't want to click on multiple things to see what friends are online which i find rather annoying esp if your in the middle of a game online.
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

    Your party chat system is shocking!!

    I find it even more shocking how this stuff can go through R&D and MS think this is an improvement. Don't get me started with how the Friends list works now either.
Thema:

Your party chat system is shocking!!

Loading...
  1. Your party chat system is shocking!! - Similar Threads - party chat system

  2. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  3. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  4. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  5. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  6. Logitech Astro a 50s party chat and discord issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Logitech Astro a 50s party chat and discord issues: Please help. So i recently bought myself a new headset the Logitech Astro a 50s and I have connected them to my Xbox no problem but when i try to speak to my friends on discord or party chat i...
  7. Game bar and party chat not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Game bar and party chat not working: I have windows 10 with the most recent version. My graphics card is updated, as well as my bios for mother board. Game bar will not open and when I try to join a voice party it just says...
  8. PC party chat crashes whenever I try to set a push to talk key

    in XboX Insiders
    PC party chat crashes whenever I try to set a push to talk key: I'm trying to set a push to talk key on the xbox app and gamebar for pc because I have a noisy background. But everytime I try to set the key for push to talk it crashes/restarts gamebar. I can't...
  9. Can't Connect to Xbox Live Party Chat After System Update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Xbox Live Party Chat After System Update: After installing the latest system update on my Xbox, I've been unable to connect to Xbox Live Party Chat. Every time I try to join or start a party, I either get disconnected immediately or...
  10. How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...: An experiencing an issue where her the TV audio is coming through my headset and the HDMI and optical audio settings are blocked out and set to headset format. My audio still comes from my tv, but...