"Your parent's Microsoft Account isn't valid." Can't sign in to Xbox Live

Discus and support "Your parent's Microsoft Account isn't valid." Can't sign in to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turned on my Xbox 360 after about a year, the notification at the bottom of my screen said my profile had logged in like normal. However, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylPickle8888, May 21, 2017.

1. "Your parent's Microsoft Account isn't valid." Can't sign in to Xbox Live

When I turned on my Xbox 360 after about a year, the notification at the bottom of my screen said my profile had logged in like normal. However, the large black tile in the Xbox Home screen showed up saying that I should connect to the Internet. Upon clicking
    it, it tries to log my profile in to Xbox Live and fails. A message then pops up saying:

"Your parent's Microsoft Account isn't valid.

Your parent needs to choose a different

account to manage your Xbox profile.

For more info, please visit

www.xbox.com/fixid".

It then prompts me with either

"Change Parent Microsoft Account", or

"Play Offline".

I have:

-Put a credit card on my account so it is an adult account.

-Put a month of Gold Membership on the account.

-Made a fake parent account to use as a temporary fix, which gives me an error saying that Xbox Live sign in was unavailable.

-Chatted with two Xbox support personnel about my problem.

-Deleted the profile from my Xbox and added it again.

-Made another fake adult account to check if I could sign it into Xbox Live (Which it did).

-Tried playing an online game (COD:AW), but it had an update which required the use of a profile logged in to Xbox Live.

-Made my account an adult in a "Family" group.

-5Mbps Download, 1Mbps Upload to the Internet (Which is plenty for most games.).

If anyone could help me that would be appreciated.

:)

DylPickle8888, May 21, 2017
  2. SueHelp
    SueHelp Guest
    Parents Microsoft Account Xbox 360

When I try sign into Xbox live, I get this error message.

Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a different account to manage your Xbox profile.

We have tried to change accounts but that doesn't work either what should we do?

SueHelp, May 21, 2017
  3. Wack Jeeks
    Wack Jeeks Guest
    Your parent's account isn't valid

so I go to play my Black ops 2 game on my Xbox One when it doesn't sign me onto my Xbox live like usual. I go to sign in manually and it says that my parent's Microsoft account isn't valid and that they should choose a different account to manage mine. It
    still gives me the option to play offline but I have no clue why it won't let me use my Xbox Live. It's not happening anywhere else on my Xbox as far as I'm aware.

Any suggestions?

Wack Jeeks, May 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"Your parent's Microsoft Account isn't valid." Can't sign in to Xbox Live