"Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

Discus and support "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mpkb, Nov 16, 2019.

1. mpkb
    mpkb Guest

"Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is connected to my Xbox and I can see my home screen.

However, interacting with it is so laggy, it's basically impossible to use. If I click on the controller it might take 30 seconds for it to register the click, or not at all.

There's a little exclamation mark in the top right of the screen which, when clicked, says "Your network may be experiencing some problems." Well that much is obvious, but it doesn't give me any more info than that.

So I logged into my router (a BT Smart Hub), and I can see that port forwarding is automatically set up, so no issues there.

Any ideas what might be going on?

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox remote play your network may be experiencing problems

2. your network must experience some problems xbox

3. xbox streaming your network may be experiencing some problems

4. your network may be experiencing some problems,
  5. xcloud your network may be experiencing problems