Your favourite Xbox One game so far?
Discus and support Your favourite Xbox One game so far? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Definitely spent the most time in Dead Rising 3. I also love Forza 5 and Titanfall. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burst Axe, Apr 22, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
Your favourite Xbox One game so far?
Loading...
-
Your favourite Xbox One game so far? - Similar Threads - favourite game far
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
“*blank* is online” notification from people not favourites
in XboX Insiders“*blank* is online” notification from people not favourites: Exactly as title says, people that I don't have favourited give me a notification saying they're online submitted by /u/OptionForsaken1135 [link] [comments] -
When will Xbox notifications start working for favourites coming online?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhen will Xbox notifications start working for favourites coming online?: Normally when people on my favourites list come online I get a notification but for the past few months I no longer get notified. This is an issue for my other friends as well. My question is,... -
Favourites notifications not working?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialFavourites notifications not working?: I’d say since around April time my notifications for favourites stopped working, I don’t get them on my phone either. Sometimes on the app I get message notifications and other times I don’t. I’ve... -
Notifications for favourite friends not working
in XBoX Rewards & SocialNotifications for favourite friends not working: I am no longer getting notifications when favourite friends get online. Reading forums I am not the only one but am not seeing anything from MS that acknowledges the issue. I have tried resetting... -
Favourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.
in XBoX Games and AppsFavourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.: Hello, I’m actually not sure if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me. I think it could be a bug and I’m just the unlucky one ha. Both my console Series S and Xbox App (I have iPhone 12)... -
Favourite friends not popping up with a notification when coming online?
in XboX InsidersFavourite friends not popping up with a notification when coming online?: Anyone else having this issue atm both the xbox and the app when one of my favourites comes online I don't get a notification anymore. No settings have been changed recently. Beta ring. submitted...