"Your account needs updating to make a deposit!"

Discus and support "Your account needs updating to make a deposit!" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So... I entered in rewards after a while and it apeared a Message saying *Your account needs updating to make a deposit!*. Of course, I go to the link... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ShermanOokami, Oct 24, 2016.

1. "Your account needs updating to make a deposit!"

So... I entered in rewards after a while and it apeared a Message saying *Your account needs updating to make a deposit!*. Of course, I go to the link but everything is in order. I don't know
    what I have to do... :-/

"Update" what account info?

:)

ShermanOokami, Oct 24, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Your account needs updating to make a deposit

Hello Niit3mar3,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve,
    but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Oct 24, 2016
  3. VoDkA PeTey
    VoDkA PeTey Guest
    Your account needs updating to make a deposit!

All by billing info is up to date. I have an Argentina Profile which I used when I worked there for a month and maybe this is causing the problem. Is there a way to delete the AR account as I don't need it now and am in the UK permanently

Error showing

Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the button below. If it is, please create a post in our support forum here."

VoDkA PeTey, Oct 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"Your account needs updating to make a deposit!"