"Your account needs to be more secure"

Discus and support "Your account needs to be more secure" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get on Xbox Live AT ALL because I keep getting this message. I click on "Yes this one works", but it makes me enter either a new phone number... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimBrown957, Feb 20, 2015.

1. TimBrown957
    TimBrown957 Guest

I can't get on Xbox Live AT ALL because I keep getting this message.

I click on "Yes this one works", but it makes me enter either a new phone number (even though they already have my only number) or a new e-mail. I've already exhausted several e-mails, and it just keeps doing the same thing. It's been like this for weeks, and
    Microsoft is NOT getting any other phone numbers or e-mail addresses from me!

:)

TimBrown957, Feb 20, 2015
  2. "Your account needs to be more secure"

Hi Hector--no, there is no way to disable this message prompt. However, if you wish to ignore the promt simply press the B button on your controller and it will continue with your profile sign-in. Sorry there isn't any better answer for you though.

AntacidObject66, Feb 20, 2015
  3. HectorHBFash
    HectorHBFash Guest

I only have one email, and they're not getting my mobile number. They can
    [MOD REMOVED]
    right off.

How do I disable the message, because it's doing my head in. Same as my mates that tell me to buy a PS3 instead (I told them the same...)

HectorHBFash, Feb 20, 2015
  4. AntacidObject66 Win User

Hi Hector--no, there is no way to disable this message prompt. However, if you wish to ignore the promt simply press the B button on your controller and it will continue with your profile sign-in. Sorry there isn't any better answer for you though.
  5. HectorHBFash Win User

I only have one email, and they're not getting my mobile number. They can
    [MOD REMOVED]
    right off.

How do I disable the message, because it's doing my head in. Same as my mates that tell me to buy a PS3 instead (I told them the same...)
  6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Hey Hector,

For as far as I know there's no way to turn this off. You'll have to go through this once to make your account more secure.

For more information about these Security Proofs, please read
    This Article
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

8. Mister Cerb Win User

Error 831188FB

Thema:

1. "Your account needs to be more secure" - Similar Threads - account needs more

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  5. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  6. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  7. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  8. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  9. i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...: im ian and im intrested playing with girls on my xbox live games so come here and tell me your xbox live name and ill add you or you can add me f1ce008e-955b-430b-924a-b820df0498dc
  10. Need more info as to why my account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more info as to why my account was suspended: Please could you contact me as i would like to find out why my sons account has been suspended. so that i can chat to him about it. Thx 2cad9e02-2fce-40c0-8000-377476da6784