Your account has been locked

Discus and support Your account has been locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Your account has been locked We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account. Unlocking your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fudge symns, Nov 10, 2023.

1. fudge symns
    fudge symns Guest

We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

Unlocking your account

To unlock your account, you'll need some additional assistance. Navigate to "aka.ms/compliancelock" and we'll get you to the right place.

Your account has been locked [​IMG]

Your account has been locked [​IMG]

:)

fudge symns, Nov 10, 2023
  2. ANOMALYEXE Win User

Where did you buy the game keys
  3. Renatodibi Win User

Hi.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I inform you that here in the community, we are all users and do not have access to your data and account. We can only offer you advice based on our knowledge and experience.

I'm sorry that your account has been blocked. It seems that the code delivery did not succeed. If so, my first advice would be to refrain from attempting to access your account for at least 24 hours.
    In case you want to attempt to log in again, I recommend doing so from an alternative browser or clearing the cache and browsing history of the one you are using.

Additionally, you should try contacting official support. Here is a link to follow a procedure for being unable to access your account. Based on my knowledge, I believe you will need to fill out the account recovery form, but it's best for official support to guide you on how to proceed.

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?linkquery=I can't sign in to my account

Further information about blocked account at
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...n-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

I hope I've been helpful.

Kind regards
    Renato
  4. fudge symns Win User

my account is locked how i get a security code?there is no option of next
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

The quickest way to get your account unlocked is by requesting and entering a security code online. If you haven't tried unlocking your account online, we recommend you start there. Tip: If your security code doesn't work, make sure you enter the numbers in the body of the message, and not the numbers in the header.

For more details, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...quickest way to get,the numbers in the header

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Try use a different web browser maybe you'll be able to get the option of next.
Thema:

1. Your account has been locked - Similar Threads - account has been

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  7. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  8. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  9. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  10. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...