You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

Discus and support You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bader alawami, Aug 9, 2022.

1. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while I was trying to play, is said "You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link" I was confused and tried many methods. None worked, could you please help me?

:)

Bader alawami, Aug 9, 2022
  2. emily johns Win User

I have the same problem

i am on windows 10

roblox was working on my device before but now it does'nt for the same reason
  3. Airsoft X Win User

I too, also have the same problem.
  4. MarinJurić Win User

all i needed to do is make a new gmail accaunt sign with it in google and sign in on roblox and it worked try it
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bader

Is this happening on Windows, right?

If that's the case, are you on Windows 10 or 11?

Please tell me briefly which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  6. Justas Silys Win User

My Minecraft launcher says "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator."

Hey,

I tried that out and it said that "You'll need a need a new app to open this ms-windows-store link".
Thema:

1. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link - Similar Threads - You'll need app

2. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  3. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  4. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  5. "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox": I have been trying to launch the Xbox app on my pc but I keep getting this text box "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox" I'm an adult but I still have this issue....
  6. Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.: I been keep getting this from 2 days ago until now whenever i turn on my xbox and automatically connects to my account, it automatically disconnects it and whenever i try too sign in again gives...
  7. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer": Whenever my friend will invite me, (theyre on xbox) i keep getting this message: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer", and it would take me to roblox but say im not able to...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer: I have "it takes two friends pass" , and I play on pc , but my friends play on Xbox . whenever they try to invite me to a game and I press join this message appear ( You'll need a new app to open...
  9. Keep getting "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link" when trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link" when trying to...: I keep trying to play Roblox with my friends on Xbox but when they send an invite I get a popup that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link" and it says "look for app in...
  10. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer: I have Forza Horizon 5 on steam. I can't join my friend game, it say You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer. and its take me to forza horizon 5 in microsoft store i try to join my...