You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:(

Discus and support You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A Modder by the username: Pics 4 Mods literally disabled my entire Wi-Fi for my home, I eventually fixed it. this is illegal, its not exactly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PARADOX H3LLCAT, Dec 12, 2017.

1. You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:(

A Modder by the username: Pics 4 Mods literally disabled my entire Wi-Fi for my home, I eventually fixed it. this is illegal, its not exactly piggybacking but law states no one is allowed to remotely disrupt internet service. if someone could bring to my
    attention anymore detail about the legality of this I would love to know. and if anyone knows this user, notify him that I will press charges on him if he does not publicly apologize. thank you.

:)

PARADOX H3LLCAT, Dec 12, 2017
  2. G3t SmOk3DD
    G3t SmOk3DD Guest
    Can microsoft allow exchange for credit if we have redeemed a game but havent downloaded it.

there shouldnt be a reason on why it shouldnt be allowed

G3t SmOk3DD, Dec 12, 2017
  3. Xbox "Adult Zone" ?

I dont have to , but i do , alot of people do , and just because people like yourself do not , there is no reason why we shouldnt be allowed to on here.

How many flaws can there be with ONE adult forum ? you`re not making sense.

xZOMBIExDODGERx, Dec 12, 2017
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Paid Twice - Would like one refund

This shouldnt be allowed to happen, and if it has, you should be eligible for a refund.
  5. xZOMBIExDODGERx Win User

Xbox "Adult Zone" ?

I dont have to , but i do , alot of people do , and just because people like yourself do not , there is no reason why we shouldnt be allowed to on here.

How many flaws can there be with ONE adult forum ? you`re not making sense.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Gamerpic

maybe because of the tatoo in the neck but i see no reason why it shouldnt be allowed
  7. Smwutches Win User

[mod removed]

File a complaint and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums and you shouldnt repeat what they said here either.
  8. PrettyBunny1775 Win User

Gamer tag change fee wave

Ive had this name for over a year. Xbox shouldnt of allowed me to have it. I will change my gamertag , but will not pay i guarantee you that
Thema:

You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:(

1. You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:( - Similar Threads - shouldnt allowed

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...: I bought this game and played it for 15 minutes so I requested a refund. The refund was denied because the product was used. But in this picture you can see it says if a game leaves you wanting...
  4. Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing!: Hi everyone, I can't install the osu in my new hdd that i bought to swap the original that failed after the last update from the insider program. I think that the problem is the os version, but...
  5. Trending Clips that shouldnt Trend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trending Clips that shouldnt Trend: Here is an issue I would like to raze and I'm sure there are plenty of gamers out there who are getting a bit frustrated with people who seem to be exploiting the Xbox rating system when it comes...
  6. Fortnite shouldnt need xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite shouldnt need xbox live gold: Why do we need to pay monthly to play fortnite yet we dont need to pay for Psn plus. Is it possible microsoft could change that. 51817c14-3dd9-4221-bc34-c99bf20df400
  7. my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...: I've called your company and ask tham if its not supposed to do this and its not its letting me suhmit more than one player review onna person at a time and the people im having trouble with are...
  8. Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!!: seen that £24.99 has been taken out of my bank have no idea why as I haven't set anything up to have this taken out and haven't ordered anything either I would like this to be sorted out soon as...
  9. i shouldnt been banned so unban me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    i shouldnt been banned so unban me please: A week ago i went in an online lobby on mw2 and it was a hacked lobby and the hacker decided to stuck me so what happens when you get stuck ???? YOUR GAME IS BROKEN, so yesterday i FINALLY found...
  10. Um..... that shouldnt of happened....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Um..... that shouldnt of happened....: Grrrrrrrrrrrr..................... lately while to post in the forums I get the "Um.... that shouldn't of happened.... you found a glitch" - Anyone else having this happen? Any settings that...