You should contact xbox support to ask when the key was invalid and provide us with a ...

Discus and support You should contact xbox support to ask when the key was invalid and provide us with a ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to enter the code I just purchased but this one appears invalid how do I know when it was used previously? 05732be8-0dca-4572-9aca-9f0f0e0a157b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jeehrzy xo, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Jeehrzy xo
    Jeehrzy xo Guest

You should contact xbox support to ask when the key was invalid and provide us with a ...

I tried to enter the code I just purchased but this one appears invalid how do I know when it was used previously?

:)

Jeehrzy xo, Jun 16, 2017
  2. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    CD Key not working/already used, can't access game, SFIV:AE

Hello,

I do believe that you should contact either the Steam Support team about your issue with the invalid key code or Contact the Xbox Support team.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Pandasaur cx, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Code used, please help!

Help me please. Hi, I don't know why but my code has been already used, I wanted to use a 12 month Xbox gold that I got form a reseller but I got that message first time I use it. The reseller said I should contact xbox support to ask when the key was used
    (date + time) and provide them with a screenshot of the conversation. Tell me how I should contact support to provide the code and check the date the code was redeem. Thanks in advance.

You should contact xbox support to ask when the key was invalid and provide us with a ... [​IMG]

Alvaro88-[xboxvenue], Jun 16, 2017
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

CD Key not working/already used, can't access game, SFIV:AE

Hello,

I do believe that you should contact either the Steam Support team about your issue with the invalid key code or Contact the Xbox Support team.

5. darkymat13 Win User

Need help for CD KEY [INVALID CD KEY]

Hello there, you should contact the seller to see if they can provide you with a Games for Windows Key.
    The seller gave my money back for this problem and i tested another different key but it seems to doesn't matter of the key the game is continuously says "INVALID CD KEY" to me.... that's weird the CD key was provided by Steam and i bought the game on Steam
    workshop
  6. reforc3 Win User

GTAIV:EFLC Steam Key Invald

Umh actually the Steam Support Team is the one who had to give you a valid Key, cause they can check if is actually an invalid code, and give you another one.

Xbox LIVE and Windows LIVE is not related to any kind of codes provided by Steam, cause their system and our system are complete different.

But as they said, that "we" had to give you a new code, then use the Contact Us area, to speak with the official Support Team, so go to this link and use the suggestion of the phone call or the chat with the Microsoft Support:
  7. ArminatorX Win User

COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key

Hello.

Recently i bought a digital key for Cod that comes out this 25th october, the seller said that the activation for the key is at

the release date,...
    Where did you buy the game code from? Was it a key selling platform like G4A or CD-Keys or Kinguin or something like that?

Be aware that there are often scammers that try to sell fake or stolen codes to unsuspecting victims.

Usually, if there are problems with the code, the seller then asks you to contact the Xbox Support, asking for information that the Xbox support can't provide due to privacy reasons.

Since the sellers know that, they can continue to sell "fake" keys, telling the store that they wanted to refund you, but *you* didn't provide the necessary information for the refund.

And so the sellers can continue to scam people on these key selling platforms.

Also, you could contact the Activision support, asking if the code is valid and just not activated yet.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Halo 2 Vista ‘invalid product key’

You should contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with product keys. It is best to request a callback.
Thema:

1. You should contact xbox support to ask when the key was invalid and provide us with a ... - Similar Threads - should contact support

2. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  3. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  4. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  5. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  6. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  7. Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?: The other night, I was bot followed by 10k people on my xbox live account. I feel like I should reach out to someone at xbox microsoft, but I am having trouble finding a contact number. If anyone...
  8. Who should I contact and how?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who should I contact and how?: Can I track a package sent from Xbox and who should I contact to find out where it is or when it will arrive, because so far I haven't received any emails either. It said the package was on its...
  9. An wen soll ich mich wenden? [Edit-Translate] Who should I contact?

in XBoX on Windows
    An wen soll ich mich wenden? [Edit-Translate] Who should I contact?: Problem mit Software "Xbox Zubehör" auf einem Windows PC. Ich werde stundenlang vom Windows-Support an den XBox-Support verwiesen und vom XBox-Support an den Windows-Support. Beide sind sehr...
  10. There should be an email that can be used to contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    There should be an email that can be used to contact the enforcement team: So just over a week ago I received an Xbox live ban which has prevented me from joining parties, playing online etc. My ban is lifted on Monday so it's not too bad (aside from the fact that I've...