You Should Add Animated Xbox Gamerpics

Discus and support You Should Add Animated Xbox Gamerpics in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just like discord you guys should make it so you can make your gamerpic be animated submitted by /u/zgmee [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zgmee, Jul 12, 2023.

1. /u/zgmee
    /u/zgmee Guest

Just like discord you guys should make it so you can make your gamerpic be animated

submitted by /u/zgmee
    [link] [comments]

/u/zgmee, Jul 12, 2023
  2. BluntHybrid Win User

Region Lock Is Getting Annoying.

Why would you want a gamerpic of a little anime girl for yourse-... Oh wait...
  3. zyleow1018 Win User

Xbox Online notification was working

It was working before a few days ago idk if that was a test of the feature

I think should add the gamerpic of the person online in the notification like Xbox App chat notification that shows the gamerpic of the person

Xbox suggestion:

should add a timer like last seen timer to show how long the person has been online
  4. DigiLuigi Win User

Probably wrong thread... anyone know of gamer pictures with anime girls in 'em?

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Try out some Japanese games gamerpics, usually most o them are Japan-only gamerpics...

[/quote]

You linked anime girls with japanese games? Genius!
  5. BradCSB Win User

im looking for a gamerpic....

6. Internet Expert Win User

Profile picture keeps changing to default

When you upload custom gamerpics, it can take a little while to process, so you might still see the previous one for the time being.

I see an anime girl as your current gamerpic. Is that the one you've been trying to upload?
Thema:

1. You Should Add Animated Xbox Gamerpics - Similar Threads - Should Add Animated

2. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  3. I think xbox should add nicknames

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I think xbox should add nicknames: I think xbox should add nicknames because when you forget someone’s username you don’t know who they are So if they added nicknames you could simply name your friend bye “josh from school “ for...
  4. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  5. You should add 1920x1200 to X/S consoles

in XboX Insiders
    You should add 1920x1200 to X/S consoles: This is support by most 1080p displays and it’s a higher resolution then what the console currently can output I use a 1080p projector it would be nice to see more submitted by /u/No_Future1126...
  6. Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass: Hi I'm Christian and I really think that wwe 2k22 should be added to the Xbox game pass cause I think more people would want to use the app and the Xbox games would be really popular. submitted...
  7. gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it

in XboX Insiders
    gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it: Get an unparalleled gaming and browsing experience with built-in limiters for CPU, RAM, and Network usage, plus Discord & Twitch sidebar integration. Enjoy fast and private web browser with free...
  8. Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...: Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say, please Microsoft do whatever you can to make...
  9. Xbox should add tf2 to the play store. it is still a good game to play and has people who...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should add tf2 to the play store. it is still a good game to play and has people who...: .. submitted by /u/xxprimexx619 [link] [comments]
  10. should microsoft add back the Blk and white buttons to the xbox controller ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    should microsoft add back the Blk and white buttons to the xbox controller ?: i would like MS add back the 2 buttons black and white to the xbox controller. 2 more extra buttons are very essential to to gaming exp, especially gaming on pc and mobile using the xbox...