You owe me a Division 2 exotic

Discus and support You owe me a Division 2 exotic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for the heads up that there was going to be a console patch, playing Division 2, just finished a level 4 control point solo (like 30 minutes of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deserted Goat, Mar 9, 2020.

1. You owe me a Division 2 exotic

Thanks for the heads up that there was going to be a console patch, playing Division 2, just finished a level 4 control point solo (like 30 minutes of my life) and with all my glistening loot on the floor xbox disconnects to do a console update, all of
    it gone ... so ya, once again, thanks for that.

:)

Deserted Goat, Mar 9, 2020
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Have you tried contacting the developer? Sometimes (not always) the developer can go into there system, see that you have worked/completed a task and update your profile. I had this happen with Battlefield V and i reached out to them and they fixed my
    issue.

Worth a try, i know how frustrating it can be to put in time and then in the flash of an eye it is gone.
  3. djmistaspot Win User

You will just have to stay more up to date on updates I suppose
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

awww man i'm sorry to hear about that, that sucks, hopefully they give you something for that.
  5. Vertigo057 Win User

Sorry to hear that happened to you! I've had that happen to me before too. Its frustrating, but its a necessary evil to progress the console.
  6. TXPaladin Win User

Interesting information and sorry to hear that. I haven't had my box shut down on my an do an update in the middle of game. I do have it setup to auto update though. I did find a morning that it seemed to be stuck on boot up, only to find it was in the
    middle of doing an update an restarting, but never in the middle of the game. I tend to pick up everything in my game, but it use to be you could go back to an area and find stuff sitting around. I remember playing some levels in Division 1 over an over and
    coming back to see all kinds of color drops around the city, old stuff I'd left.
Thema:

1. You owe me a Division 2 exotic - Similar Threads - owe Division exotic

2. Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox: Recently I’ve been playing Fortnite with my family and the new update has forced me to redownload the game 3 times because it crashes my Xbox but this time it has officially broken my Xbox and now...
  3. xbox keeps hanging up on me, they owe me 400 dollars they charged me unauthorized.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox keeps hanging up on me, they owe me 400 dollars they charged me unauthorized.: Stop [mod removed] hanging up on me. f6ede370-1679-49a7-946c-bba9ab7fea49
  4. Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold: I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't work and claimed to be from 2014 due to some...
  5. So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?: I was hyped about getting the Ray-Tracing version of Minecraft, as I am owed a free copy of the Windows 10 Minecraft (I bought the original Minecraft back when it was still a beta game). Yes, I...
  6. my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything?: my account says i owe $15 past due ? i dont owe anything? 67e054b9-33e0-4695-8b35-a25cac4ee87c
  7. it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...: it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it appears to me that I need MXN $ 212.00 note: this is for my xbox live please fix it...
  8. They are going to owe money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They are going to owe money: I wonder what microsoft will do about the money they have taken from players and from advertisers. Are we going to get it back? 4d10e423-69f9-403b-8dcc-ac64aa157684
  9. I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down: This was in the middle of my game !! I was going to let my Internet/ cable company have it . Thank goodness I did no! Do I get a discount a freebie or something because not only is this screwing...
  10. fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...: fix app not giving 25 days 82b0ad19-023a-431d-b9b4-96db2ef4a02c