"you need to log into xbox live" message keeps popping up.

Discus and support "you need to log into xbox live" message keeps popping up. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I played flawlessly for 6 years using U-verse/DSL at my old house. I moved into my new house with Comcast internet and now I randomly get booted off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DOORSLAMMERS, Feb 13, 2014.

1. DOORSLAMMERS
    DOORSLAMMERS Guest

I played flawlessly for 6 years using U-verse/DSL at my old house. I moved into my new house with Comcast internet and now I randomly get booted off with a message like "you need to log into xbox live" I will run a test on my connection and it always
    passes, but when I try to reconnect to live, it will throw out code 80072EF3 or 8015190E. I am hard wired, I have tried everything I can find regarding both codes and any tricks I could dig off the internet. Sometimes I can play for 2 hours, sometimes I
    cannot get on at all. At speedtest.net, I have a download speed of 58.14, upload of 6.13, and a 10 ms ping. I have also tried unplugging everything that uses internet from my modem with no luck. When I do get to play, my connection feels fine. Any idea's?
    Thanks.

:)

DOORSLAMMERS, Feb 13, 2014
  2. xbox

I can't log into my xbox and this error thing keeps popping up

ManifoldLamp831, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Wolfang90
    Wolfang90 Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live/Update issue

It won't let me clear the download unless I'm logged into xbox live, but I can't log in because that updte meassge keeps popping up

Wolfang90, Feb 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: