"You need to link accounts again"

Discus and support "You need to link accounts again" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; "Sorry, this shouldn't take long. Go to your account settings to get started" I've tried everything, please help? submitted by /u/dave_not [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dave_not, Nov 29, 2023.

1. /u/dave_not
    /u/dave_not Guest

"Sorry, this shouldn't take long. Go to your account settings to get started" I've tried everything, please help?

submitted by /u/dave_not
    [link] [comments]

/u/dave_not, Nov 29, 2023
  2. AirmailData1391 Win User

Discord you need to link accounts again.

Hello!

My name is eden., and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. It seems to be an ongoing issue with Discord that is affecting many players.

You can confirm this in the following threads I'll attach, where you can see that other players are also experiencing the same problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0a0df7da-1f94-4867-b2a8-174a068f652b

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0326880f-998e-481d-b588-abeca0ed58f7

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/098daf31-6c16-4ed6-8d3f-13d5fe87c462

Since, as you can see, it appears to be a widespread emerging issue, I recommend that you help Xbox by reporting the problem through the following link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green button that says "Report" and fill in the information as detailed as possible. This way, Xbox can be aware that there is an issue with Discord linking and can work on resolving the problem as soon as possible. Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees. I appreciate your understanding and let's hope the issue gets resolved soon.

Thank you for reading. <3

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below and join our Ambassador program is you wish.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Discord you need to link accounts again.

Hello there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player just like you.

It seems that Xbox servers are currently experiencing issues with Discord, as many players are facing the same problem. It's a widespread issue, not just affecting you, so don't worry.

Xbox engineers are actively working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can confirm this for yourself and view the status of Xbox services at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I recommend checking that link from time to time, as updates regarding the issue will be posted there. They will announce there when the problem has been resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they don't take much time to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

Your account needs to be linked again - Discord

Hi Adam R, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are presenting this problem, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search in the Microsoft community forum and found a response from Independent Advisor Gerardo CG where he mentioned that it is important to keep in mind that this problem does not only happen to you. But it affects many players, including myself.

This is an emerging issue on the Discord server side, as you can see from the following official response made by Discord support from their Twitter/X account:

https://twitter.com/discord_support/status/1736496407828115668

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

As you can see from this response, Discord support mentions that they are investigating the issue and working to resolve it. I recommend keeping an eye on this social media platform as they will provide updates there when the issue is resolved.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/178dffee-f9fe-4f4b-ab63-b5846abe7492

I hope this information has been useful to you, I wish you good luck and a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up Manual DNS settings on your console.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Kindly check if the same issue persists after setting it to appear online.
  6. NuraMustafa Win User

I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again?

I totally get how frustrating it can be when things suddenly stop working. Xbox seems to have quite a few people complaining about this issue. I can suggest some troubleshooting steps. Try power cycling your Xbox, setting up manual DNS settings, or even connecting through a mobile hotspot. If none of these solutions work, it might be worth reporting the problem through the "Report a problem" app so that the Xbox team can investigate and fix it. Hang in there, and I hope you and your friend can get your Discord accounts linked successfully! Oh, by the way, I found a website where you can Buy Discord Accounts. I think you might find it helpful.
Thema:

1. "You need to link accounts again" - Similar Threads - need link accounts

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  4. Your account needs to be linked again - Discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your account needs to be linked again - Discord: Relinked my account about 25 times.. uninstalled reinstalled xbox and discord apps on my phone and computer. Still not working. ****? 7e07e082-ee2e-4738-9f4e-f61690b3905d
  5. Discord you need to link accounts again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord you need to link accounts again.: i recently logged onto xbox and found out that my discord account had to be re linked in which i did numerous times and when clicking on the tab discord it would show up saying you need to link...
  6. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  7. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account: I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that...
  8. Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a distressing situation I recently encountered with my Microsoft account,...
  9. I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account: Here is the transcript from EA support that explains just about all of the issue ilind (7/3/2023, 4:49:23 PM): Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Milind, may I start with your first...
  10. I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...: I wanted to link my riot account for new benefits for Valorant but it tells my xbox account is already linked with another Riot games account, how do I identify this other Riot games account I...