"You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

Discus and support "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ch.Majors, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Ch.Majors
    Ch.Majors Guest

"You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows multiplayer on games like Ark Survival Evolved or Fall Guys

:)

Ch.Majors, Dec 9, 2023
  2. SharpShooterIOS Win User

Multiplayer Privileges blocked

It's saying "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online." I am signed in and have a gold membership?? What's going on??
  3. Ch.Majors Win User

I do actually have Game Pass Ultimate active
  4. Smwutches Win User

Do you have Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate? You would need one of those to play online. Free-to-play games like Ark and Fall Guys do not require a subscription.
  5. VenialConch4778 Win User

It's saying "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online."

I'm getting the same messages on every game PLEASE HELP!
  6. UltraMagician0 Win User

It's saying "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online."

So I am trying to play Titanfall and the it says the same thing...Am I correct to say I will need a Gold Membership also? If so, for future reference where should I look to verify if I need a gold membership to play a game?
Thema:

1. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" - Similar Threads - must signed gamer

2. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  3. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  4. Randomly getting kicked of xbox live and must sign in again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly getting kicked of xbox live and must sign in again.: Everytime I play a game it will say I have to be signed into a xbox live account. When I'm already signed in,? bc612ddd-f52b-4eef-a21c-7985b0146c28
  5. You must sign in to a profile to play Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You must sign in to a profile to play Doom Eternal: Can't play Doom Eternal from Game Pass on PC. Wants me to sign in to a profile which has no option to do so. Same same for Wolfenstein Young Blood? What's the trick, what am I missing? This is not...
  6. Has anyone been able to resolve Doom Eternal with gamepass on windows 10 - You must sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone been able to resolve Doom Eternal with gamepass on windows 10 - You must sign...: Has anyone else experienced this issue and have a fix? I have recently gotten a windows 10 pc moving from xbox 1. When trying to play Doom eternal via gamepass it says "you must sign into a...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 "Owner must sign in"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 "Owner must sign in": Hi all. Having issues with my RDR2, I have owned it on disc and it has been installed for over a year or so. Played through and enjoyed it but haven't been back to it. My partner started playing...
  8. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...: Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out 5cbe1b23-cfe9-46f7-a55b-ecc6a88a9bf3
  9. Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance games halp ..error you must sign into a gamer profile: Defiance Game error. You must sign into a Gamer Profile with Xbox Live Gold membership and no multiplayer restrictions to continue, is that the same sign in Game Defiance Please HALP mi...
  10. You must sign in to XBox Live to play Sea Of thieves but i am signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    You must sign in to XBox Live to play Sea Of thieves but i am signed in: Hello My Friend and i wanted to try out the Sea of Thieves Final Beta. Sadly it does not work for him, he gets the error Code "Ashbeard" He has to sign in into his XBox Live Account. But he is...