"You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...

Discus and support "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have several payment options on file and have bought games from my Series X yesterday. I am trying to buy Prince of Persia: Sands of Time on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by firedude750, Jun 19, 2021.

1. firedude750
    firedude750 Guest

"You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...

I have several payment options on file and have bought games from my Series X yesterday. I am trying to buy Prince of Persia: Sands of Time on the Xbox marketplace (since I can't buy it from the console) and when I click purchase it tells me "You have no valid payment options on file.". When I try to add a payment option (even though I have several already) it gives me this:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

[table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]6/19/2021 2:20:52 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]code:[/td][td]F0wDrybe7UmIIGE+.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]mn:[/td][td]BNZEEAP000052D4[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]8d4f66ef-b7b2-4e7a-b82e-779d67c74ced[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

firedude750, Jun 19, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: