You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong .....

Discus and support You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong ..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You can check my messages and I swear you record out party's so you can check that I haven't done any thing wrong to be banned for two weeks ... it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xx Freemann xX, Dec 30, 2016.

1. You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong .....

You can check my messages and I swear you record out party's so you can check that I haven't done any thing wrong to be banned for two weeks ... it's probably when I win a game and they get annoyed and that so they report me because most 10 year olds are
    like that ... I am fuming and can't believe I can't play with my mates for two weeks

:)

Xx Freemann xX, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Xbox live suspension

hi, I am absolutely fuming and thinking of now changing to PS4, as I have been banned from communications. I haven't even done anything wrong as I don't message anyone. I have been banned for two weeks for nothing! Someone help me get unbanned asap. Xbox
    seems to ban everyone for the sake of it! Should see half the messages I get and they aren't banned! It's disgusting how I've been banned.

Louiscosway97, Dec 30, 2016
  3. HHMartin96
    HHMartin96 Guest
    Enforcement team please read about console ban

Hi I went on to Xbox 360 yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks and I get a notice saying my console is banned and i am not happy as i haven't done anything wrong for my console to be ban and i would like you to remove this ban as i have done nothing
    to be ban please contact me thought my registered email address for this account as you should be a to get me console thought account as it was the one i logged it before my console was banned

Thanks

Martin Harper

HHMartin96, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong .....

You don't get suspended just for winning a game,no matter how many people report you.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you the reason or you can log into the enforcement site where you can also file for a case review

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Daft Badger, Dec 31, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You don't get suspended just for winning a game,no matter how many people report you.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you the reason or you can log into the enforcement site where you can also file for a case review

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  6. C0RPZ Win User

My account got false banned please help and I dont have any evidence

But I have done nothing wrong at all and I'm 100% sure this is a glitch, is there anyway you can tell how long I'm banned for and why it gave me no details for the appeal and no details for the ban
  7. Daft Badger Win User

can someone help me

Nothing anyone here can do,it's down to youtube to remove the video.

You wont get banned if you haven't done anything wrong
  8. Gael01 Win User

Random Comms Suspension

bro I have the same problem 2 days ago I was banned and just a few hours ago they took my ban but they just put another one on me and this lasts a week and it also makes me very unfair because I haven't done anything wrong
  9. Smwutches Win User

How do i prove im innocent???

If you haven't done anything wrong, you gave nothing to worry about. If you do receice a suspension, you would go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about why and to see about submitting a case review.
Thema:

1. You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong ..... - Similar Threads - gave week ban

2. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  3. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  4. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  5. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  6. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  7. I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things: I got call of duty mw3 vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things in the bundle dc264d7f-d033-4458-a79b-3d7c7a247abb
  8. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  9. I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, is there a way to redeem it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, is there a way to redeem it?: I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, she can't redeem it because I'm from another region, what can you do in this situation? 8a3fd004-80a5-4ca5-9fb5-37ef9e429443
  10. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help: I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed the password and email of the account. I tried...